Next Monday, April 1st, my girlfriend and I need to take a train from Venice to Munich. As I understand it, there is only one direct route a day, but the other way to do it is to take a train from Venice to Verona and then verona to Munich. Since it is so soon am I too late to book online? And what site should I use? Raileurope-world.com said I couldn't book as its too soon to mail the tickets to me(is it not possible to have it emailed to me?) I've seen prices as low as about 92 euro for the both of us to $118 USD just for one person for this ticket. If I buy the tickets at the train station are they going to be significantly higher? If anyone has any insight into this it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Train help: Venice to Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much luggage?????
- 2 Villa Rosa, Hotel Inglaterra, or Hotel Niza
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 5 Amalfi Coast in October
- 6 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 9 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 10 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 11 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 12 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 13 Paris in black and white
- 14 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 15 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 16 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 17 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 18 Never To Return
- 19 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 20 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 21 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 eateries in Puglia
- 24 Rome to Amafi coast
- 25 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?