Next Monday, April 1st, my girlfriend and I need to take a train from Venice to Munich. As I understand it, there is only one direct route a day, but the other way to do it is to take a train from Venice to Verona and then verona to Munich. Since it is so soon am I too late to book online? And what site should I use? Raileurope-world.com said I couldn't book as its too soon to mail the tickets to me(is it not possible to have it emailed to me?) I've seen prices as low as about 92 euro for the both of us to $118 USD just for one person for this ticket. If I buy the tickets at the train station are they going to be significantly higher? If anyone has any insight into this it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Train help: Venice to Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 2 First Time to UK since 2001
- 3 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 4 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 5 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 8 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 9 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 10 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 11 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 12 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 13 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 14 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 15 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 16 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 17 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 18 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 19 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 20 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 21 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 24 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 25 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget