Next Monday, April 1st, my girlfriend and I need to take a train from Venice to Munich. As I understand it, there is only one direct route a day, but the other way to do it is to take a train from Venice to Verona and then verona to Munich. Since it is so soon am I too late to book online? And what site should I use? Raileurope-world.com said I couldn't book as its too soon to mail the tickets to me(is it not possible to have it emailed to me?) I've seen prices as low as about 92 euro for the both of us to $118 USD just for one person for this ticket. If I buy the tickets at the train station are they going to be significantly higher? If anyone has any insight into this it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Train help: Venice to Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 2 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 3 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 4 Raining in rome
- 5 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 6 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 7 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 8 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 9 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 10 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 11 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 12 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 13 İstanbul Travel guide
- 14 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 15 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 16 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 17 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 18 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 19 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 20 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 21 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 22 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 23 Italian Lakes
- 24 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 25 Amsterdam and An Amputee