Next Monday, April 1st, my girlfriend and I need to take a train from Venice to Munich. As I understand it, there is only one direct route a day, but the other way to do it is to take a train from Venice to Verona and then verona to Munich. Since it is so soon am I too late to book online? And what site should I use? Raileurope-world.com said I couldn't book as its too soon to mail the tickets to me(is it not possible to have it emailed to me?) I've seen prices as low as about 92 euro for the both of us to $118 USD just for one person for this ticket. If I buy the tickets at the train station are they going to be significantly higher? If anyone has any insight into this it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Train help: Venice to Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 2 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 3 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 4 Swiss decisions
- 5 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 6 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 7 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 8 Family trip to France with kids
- 9 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 10 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 11 Train tickets France and Spain
- 12 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 13 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 14 A week in spain
- 15 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 16 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 17 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 18 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 19 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 20 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 21 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 22 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 23 Please help me plan my trip!
- 24 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 25 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015