Next Monday, April 1st, my girlfriend and I need to take a train from Venice to Munich. As I understand it, there is only one direct route a day, but the other way to do it is to take a train from Venice to Verona and then verona to Munich. Since it is so soon am I too late to book online? And what site should I use? Raileurope-world.com said I couldn't book as its too soon to mail the tickets to me(is it not possible to have it emailed to me?) I've seen prices as low as about 92 euro for the both of us to $118 USD just for one person for this ticket. If I buy the tickets at the train station are they going to be significantly higher? If anyone has any insight into this it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Train help: Venice to Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 2 Dört Tepeler at Elbeyli, İznik
- 3 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 4 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 5 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 6 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 7 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 8 Change in Travel
- 9 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 10 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 11 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 12 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 13 Getting Around Greece
- 14 Snorkling around Var?
- 15 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 16 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 17 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 18 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 19 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 20 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 21 Exhibition of Canaletto's paintings in Aix-en-Provence
- 22 Help with Choice of Greek Islands for Honeymoon
- 23 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 24 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 25 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?