Next Monday, April 1st, my girlfriend and I need to take a train from Venice to Munich. As I understand it, there is only one direct route a day, but the other way to do it is to take a train from Venice to Verona and then verona to Munich. Since it is so soon am I too late to book online? And what site should I use? Raileurope-world.com said I couldn't book as its too soon to mail the tickets to me(is it not possible to have it emailed to me?) I've seen prices as low as about 92 euro for the both of us to $118 USD just for one person for this ticket. If I buy the tickets at the train station are they going to be significantly higher? If anyone has any insight into this it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Train help: Venice to Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 2 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 3 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 4 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 5 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 6 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 7 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 8 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 9 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 10 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 11 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 12 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 13 London Trip Travel
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 15 I dream of Europe
- 16 Weekend in Norfolk
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 St Germain
- 19 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 20 Cotswold Churches
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 23 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 24 Norway 2014
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!