Next Monday, April 1st, my girlfriend and I need to take a train from Venice to Munich. As I understand it, there is only one direct route a day, but the other way to do it is to take a train from Venice to Verona and then verona to Munich. Since it is so soon am I too late to book online? And what site should I use? Raileurope-world.com said I couldn't book as its too soon to mail the tickets to me(is it not possible to have it emailed to me?) I've seen prices as low as about 92 euro for the both of us to $118 USD just for one person for this ticket. If I buy the tickets at the train station are they going to be significantly higher? If anyone has any insight into this it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Train help: Venice to Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 2 Cotswolds village base
- 3 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 4 Passport Delays
- 5 Wine tour from Verona?
- 6 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 7 Hotel in Rome?
- 8 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 9 Netherlands Delta Works
- 10 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 11 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 12 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 13 A full week in The Netherlands
- 14 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 15 Southern Italy without a Car
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 20 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 21 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 22 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 23 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 24 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 25 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places