Next Monday, April 1st, my girlfriend and I need to take a train from Venice to Munich. As I understand it, there is only one direct route a day, but the other way to do it is to take a train from Venice to Verona and then verona to Munich. Since it is so soon am I too late to book online? And what site should I use? Raileurope-world.com said I couldn't book as its too soon to mail the tickets to me(is it not possible to have it emailed to me?) I've seen prices as low as about 92 euro for the both of us to $118 USD just for one person for this ticket. If I buy the tickets at the train station are they going to be significantly higher? If anyone has any insight into this it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Train help: Venice to Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 going to italy
- 2 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 3 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 4 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 5 10 days in England
- 6 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 7 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 8 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 9 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 10 Ayasofya Hotel
- 11 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 12 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 13 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 14 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 15 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 16 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 17 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 18 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 19 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 20 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 21 Stay away from EF Tours
- 22 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 23 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 24 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 25 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip