Next Monday, April 1st, my girlfriend and I need to take a train from Venice to Munich. As I understand it, there is only one direct route a day, but the other way to do it is to take a train from Venice to Verona and then verona to Munich. Since it is so soon am I too late to book online? And what site should I use? Raileurope-world.com said I couldn't book as its too soon to mail the tickets to me(is it not possible to have it emailed to me?) I've seen prices as low as about 92 euro for the both of us to $118 USD just for one person for this ticket. If I buy the tickets at the train station are they going to be significantly higher? If anyone has any insight into this it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Train help: Venice to Munich
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 2 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 3 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 4 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 5 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 6 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 7 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 8 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 19 Belgium
- 20 Navigo Decouverte
- 21 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 More help with housing in Puglia
- 24 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 25 15 days in Europe,