Next Monday, April 1st, my girlfriend and I need to take a train from Venice to Munich. As I understand it, there is only one direct route a day, but the other way to do it is to take a train from Venice to Verona and then verona to Munich. Since it is so soon am I too late to book online? And what site should I use? Raileurope-world.com said I couldn't book as its too soon to mail the tickets to me(is it not possible to have it emailed to me?) I've seen prices as low as about 92 euro for the both of us to $118 USD just for one person for this ticket. If I buy the tickets at the train station are they going to be significantly higher? If anyone has any insight into this it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Train help: Venice to Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 4 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 5 Interested In Coach Passes
- 6 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 7 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 8 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 9 Pisa or Siena?
- 10 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 11 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 12 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 13 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 14 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 15 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 16 Avignon to London?
- 17 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 18 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 19 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 20 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 21 taxi line at FCO airport
- 22 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 23 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 24 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 25 Florence Hotel Advice