Next Monday, April 1st, my girlfriend and I need to take a train from Venice to Munich. As I understand it, there is only one direct route a day, but the other way to do it is to take a train from Venice to Verona and then verona to Munich. Since it is so soon am I too late to book online? And what site should I use? Raileurope-world.com said I couldn't book as its too soon to mail the tickets to me(is it not possible to have it emailed to me?) I've seen prices as low as about 92 euro for the both of us to $118 USD just for one person for this ticket. If I buy the tickets at the train station are they going to be significantly higher? If anyone has any insight into this it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Train help: Venice to Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 2 London Pass
- 3 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 4 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 5 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 6 Big and little towns of Europe
- 7 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 8 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 9 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 10 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 11 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 12 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 13 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 14 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 15 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 16 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 17 Some very good restaurants in Portugal
- 18 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 19 Greece after the Vote
- 20 Apartment in Italy
- 21 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 22 Pleased help! Does Venice have a ZTL?
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 25 Home Base in Belgium