Next Monday, April 1st, my girlfriend and I need to take a train from Venice to Munich. As I understand it, there is only one direct route a day, but the other way to do it is to take a train from Venice to Verona and then verona to Munich. Since it is so soon am I too late to book online? And what site should I use? Raileurope-world.com said I couldn't book as its too soon to mail the tickets to me(is it not possible to have it emailed to me?) I've seen prices as low as about 92 euro for the both of us to $118 USD just for one person for this ticket. If I buy the tickets at the train station are they going to be significantly higher? If anyone has any insight into this it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Train help: Venice to Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 2 England and Scotland
- 3 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 4 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 5 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 6 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 7 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 8 Athens/Istanbul March
- 9 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 12 Dublin to Armagh?
- 13 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 14 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 15 Gite and/or agritourism
- 16 Apartment for family trip to London
- 17 Prebook B&Bs
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 20 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 20 days in Germany
- 23 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 24 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 25 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...