Next Monday, April 1st, my girlfriend and I need to take a train from Venice to Munich. As I understand it, there is only one direct route a day, but the other way to do it is to take a train from Venice to Verona and then verona to Munich. Since it is so soon am I too late to book online? And what site should I use? Raileurope-world.com said I couldn't book as its too soon to mail the tickets to me(is it not possible to have it emailed to me?) I've seen prices as low as about 92 euro for the both of us to $118 USD just for one person for this ticket. If I buy the tickets at the train station are they going to be significantly higher? If anyone has any insight into this it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Train help: Venice to Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 5 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 6 what is the easiest way to get from Sorrento to the Rome airport
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 Amalfi Coast & Positano Tours for Single Traveler who doesn't drive
- 9 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 10 Wineries near Amalfi Coast?
- 11 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 16 Three ferries to Mull
- 17 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 18 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 19 American Express
- 20 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 25 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange