Next Monday, April 1st, my girlfriend and I need to take a train from Venice to Munich. As I understand it, there is only one direct route a day, but the other way to do it is to take a train from Venice to Verona and then verona to Munich. Since it is so soon am I too late to book online? And what site should I use? Raileurope-world.com said I couldn't book as its too soon to mail the tickets to me(is it not possible to have it emailed to me?) I've seen prices as low as about 92 euro for the both of us to $118 USD just for one person for this ticket. If I buy the tickets at the train station are they going to be significantly higher? If anyone has any insight into this it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Train help: Venice to Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 2 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 3 Paris: Best Bistros
- 4 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 5 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 6 Athens and which islands?
- 7 TGV and Intercités Sales Open April 2 forTravel Through August 30
- 8 Eleanor's Pages
- 9 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 10 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 11 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 12 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 13 Help with Lucerne in April
- 14 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 15 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 16 Car rental at Athens airport
- 17 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 18 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 19 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 20 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 21 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 22 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 23 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 24 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 25 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car