We are wanting to travel as mentioned in the topic. Would it be better to do an overnight train to not lose a day of sightseeing in Munich & then Venice due to time constraints? We are not interested in flying. Thanks for any help & advice.
Train help Brussels to Munich & Munich to Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 2 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 3 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 4 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 5 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 6 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 7 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 8 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 9 England in 7 days
- 10 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 11 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 12 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 13 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 14 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 15 To Prague or not to Prague
- 16 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 17 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 18 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 19 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 Ireland's west coast
- 22 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 23 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 24 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 25 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro