Anyone ever take the train from Gatwick airport to Reading in England. Am planning on doing so in order to get on the train to Tiverton in Devon this summer after flying in from Dallas USA. I will have a small rolling suitcase and 2 kids aged 5 and 7 with me. The timings are tight. I arrive 805 Gatwick North and there is a 917 departure from Gatwick train station (in South I think) this one gives a good amount of time to change at Reading. The other is 1003 but only gives me 15 minutes to change at Reading. What are the chances of this working out?
Train Gatwick Airport to Reading in the UK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 2 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 3 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 6 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Calling Jamikins
- 9 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 12 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 13 Zurich, Switzerland
- 14 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 15 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 16 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 17 London tube
- 18 Day trip from London to Paris
- 19 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 20 5am arrival in Dublin
- 21 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 22 Hotel in Venice
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Europe-21 days in September 2014