Anyone ever take the train from Gatwick airport to Reading in England. Am planning on doing so in order to get on the train to Tiverton in Devon this summer after flying in from Dallas USA. I will have a small rolling suitcase and 2 kids aged 5 and 7 with me. The timings are tight. I arrive 805 Gatwick North and there is a 917 departure from Gatwick train station (in South I think) this one gives a good amount of time to change at Reading. The other is 1003 but only gives me 15 minutes to change at Reading. What are the chances of this working out?
Train Gatwick Airport to Reading in the UK
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 2 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 3 Greek islands from Turkey
- 4 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 TGV and Provence questions
- 9 Novels set in Greece
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 14 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 15 More help with housing in Puglia
- 16 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Rome Accommodation
- 21 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 22 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 23 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 24 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 25 Italian Lakes gardens