Anyone ever take the train from Gatwick airport to Reading in England. Am planning on doing so in order to get on the train to Tiverton in Devon this summer after flying in from Dallas USA. I will have a small rolling suitcase and 2 kids aged 5 and 7 with me. The timings are tight. I arrive 805 Gatwick North and there is a 917 departure from Gatwick train station (in South I think) this one gives a good amount of time to change at Reading. The other is 1003 but only gives me 15 minutes to change at Reading. What are the chances of this working out?
Train Gatwick Airport to Reading in the UK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time touring Europe
- 2 Athens to Delphi and Meteora, better off driving or tour bus?
- 3 big family in Ireland
- 4 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 5 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 6 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 7 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 8 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 9 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 10 Istanbul Itinerary
- 11 London - Site List Triage -
- 12 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 13 Santorini transportation
- 14 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 15 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 16 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 17 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 18 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 19 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 20 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 21 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 24 Restaurants in Spain
- 25 What to wear