Anyone ever take the train from Gatwick airport to Reading in England. Am planning on doing so in order to get on the train to Tiverton in Devon this summer after flying in from Dallas USA. I will have a small rolling suitcase and 2 kids aged 5 and 7 with me. The timings are tight. I arrive 805 Gatwick North and there is a 917 departure from Gatwick train station (in South I think) this one gives a good amount of time to change at Reading. The other is 1003 but only gives me 15 minutes to change at Reading. What are the chances of this working out?
Train Gatwick Airport to Reading in the UK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?
- 2 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 3 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 4 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 5 Tipping in the UK
- 6 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 7 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 8 at what point should one get health insurance
- 9 Lucerne Switzerland
- 10 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 11 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 12 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 13 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 14 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 15 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 16 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 17 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 18 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 19 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 20 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 21 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 22 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 23 2 weeks in Spain
- 24 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 25 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.