Anyone ever take the train from Gatwick airport to Reading in England. Am planning on doing so in order to get on the train to Tiverton in Devon this summer after flying in from Dallas USA. I will have a small rolling suitcase and 2 kids aged 5 and 7 with me. The timings are tight. I arrive 805 Gatwick North and there is a 917 departure from Gatwick train station (in South I think) this one gives a good amount of time to change at Reading. The other is 1003 but only gives me 15 minutes to change at Reading. What are the chances of this working out?
Train Gatwick Airport to Reading in the UK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 2 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 3 Portugal Trip
- 4 Reputable Tours
- 5 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 6 Spain traffic tickets
- 7 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 8 Salzburg and day trips
- 9 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 10 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 11 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 12 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 13 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 14 Germany Questions
- 15 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 16 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 17 Museums in Berlin
- 18 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 19 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 22 Scotland November 2015
- 23 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 24 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015
- 25 Best Option for London Travelcard?