We will be flying into Zurich in late June and want to take the most scenic train route possible to Lake Maggiore (I will be staying in Cannero). I had initially planned to take a train to Chur and then the Bernina Express to Tirano but it is now looking like it will be very difficult to get from Tirano to Cannero on Lake Maggiore. Does anyone know of another nice train route I can use to get here?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 3 Studying art in English in venice
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 6 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 7 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 8 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 9 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 14 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 15 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 16 French language immersion schools in France
- 17 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 20 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 21 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 24 Trogir or Split
- 25 Edinbrugh