We will be flying into Zurich in late June and want to take the most scenic train route possible to Lake Maggiore (I will be staying in Cannero). I had initially planned to take a train to Chur and then the Bernina Express to Tirano but it is now looking like it will be very difficult to get from Tirano to Cannero on Lake Maggiore. Does anyone know of another nice train route I can use to get here?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Car Scam
- 2 Norway Honeymoon
- 3 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 4 Schengen Rule
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 10 Russia in two weeks in December
- 11 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 12 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 13 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 14 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 17 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 18 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 19 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 20 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 21 Our future trip to Greece
- 22 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 23 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 24 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 25 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?