In July, my husband and I will be arriviing in Zurich from US early am. We are planning to take the train from the airport to Wengen. However, not being computer savvy I am having difficulty trying to find timetable/itineary for train from airport to Wengen. I'm looking for times and stations where we might have to change. Also, can we do quickest route on way up, then scenic (longer) on the way back to Zurich. Also, we would need to get off a station nearest Hotel Radisson Blu on the way back down.. Thanks Marie
Train from Zurich Airport to Wengen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 2 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 3 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 4 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 5 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 6 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 7 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 8 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 9 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 10 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 11 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 12 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 13 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 14 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 15 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 16 Budget for 3 Month's
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 19 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 20 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 21 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 22 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 23 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 24 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 25 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary