In July, my husband and I will be arriviing in Zurich from US early am. We are planning to take the train from the airport to Wengen. However, not being computer savvy I am having difficulty trying to find timetable/itineary for train from airport to Wengen. I'm looking for times and stations where we might have to change. Also, can we do quickest route on way up, then scenic (longer) on the way back to Zurich. Also, we would need to get off a station nearest Hotel Radisson Blu on the way back down.. Thanks Marie
Train from Zurich Airport to Wengen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I dream of Europe
- 2 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 3 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 4 Ireland or Scotland
- 5 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 Autumn in Paris
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Weekend in Norfolk
- 10 Athens at New Years
- 11 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 12 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 13 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 14 Cotswold Churches
- 15 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 16 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 17 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 18 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 19 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 20 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 21 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 22 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 23 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 24 London Trip Travel
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report