In July, my husband and I will be arriviing in Zurich from US early am. We are planning to take the train from the airport to Wengen. However, not being computer savvy I am having difficulty trying to find timetable/itineary for train from airport to Wengen. I'm looking for times and stations where we might have to change. Also, can we do quickest route on way up, then scenic (longer) on the way back to Zurich. Also, we would need to get off a station nearest Hotel Radisson Blu on the way back down.. Thanks Marie
Train from Zurich Airport to Wengen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France 8 days
- 2 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 3 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 4 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 5 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 6 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 7 Baltic cruise ports
- 8 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 9 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 10 Alhambra questions
- 11 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 12 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 13 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 14 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 15 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 16 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 17 Back to Provence in 2015
- 18 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 19 Sicily and Aeolian Island TRAVELLING SOLO
- 20 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 21 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 22 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 23 Mont St. Michele?
- 24 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 25 Hotels in old Rome