In July, my husband and I will be arriviing in Zurich from US early am. We are planning to take the train from the airport to Wengen. However, not being computer savvy I am having difficulty trying to find timetable/itineary for train from airport to Wengen. I'm looking for times and stations where we might have to change. Also, can we do quickest route on way up, then scenic (longer) on the way back to Zurich. Also, we would need to get off a station nearest Hotel Radisson Blu on the way back down.. Thanks Marie
Train from Zurich Airport to Wengen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 museum passes in Rome
- 3 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 6 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 7 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 8 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 9 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 10 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 11 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 12 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 13 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 14 Estonia Amber
- 15 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 16 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 17 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 UK for 12 days !
- 20 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 21 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 22 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 23 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 24 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary