In July, my husband and I will be arriviing in Zurich from US early am. We are planning to take the train from the airport to Wengen. However, not being computer savvy I am having difficulty trying to find timetable/itineary for train from airport to Wengen. I'm looking for times and stations where we might have to change. Also, can we do quickest route on way up, then scenic (longer) on the way back to Zurich. Also, we would need to get off a station nearest Hotel Radisson Blu on the way back down.. Thanks Marie
Train from Zurich Airport to Wengen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid: City Views
- 2 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 3 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 4 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 5 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 6 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 7 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 8 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 9 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 10 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 11 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 12 How to make this adventure work?
- 13 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 14 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 15 dining in Brussels
- 16 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 17 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 18 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 19 using airbnb for the first time...
- 20 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 21 plug adapters ITALY
- 22 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 23 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 24 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 25 How much luggage?????