In July, my husband and I will be arriviing in Zurich from US early am. We are planning to take the train from the airport to Wengen. However, not being computer savvy I am having difficulty trying to find timetable/itineary for train from airport to Wengen. I'm looking for times and stations where we might have to change. Also, can we do quickest route on way up, then scenic (longer) on the way back to Zurich. Also, we would need to get off a station nearest Hotel Radisson Blu on the way back down.. Thanks Marie
Train from Zurich Airport to Wengen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 2 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 3 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 4 scotland trave;
- 5 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 6 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 7 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 8 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 9 Best way to travel Barcelona-Greece
- 10 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 11 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 12 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 13 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 14 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 15 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 16 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 17 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 18 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 19 Where to stay in London
- 20 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 21 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 22 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 23 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 24 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 25 Schladming, Austria