In July, my husband and I will be arriviing in Zurich from US early am. We are planning to take the train from the airport to Wengen. However, not being computer savvy I am having difficulty trying to find timetable/itineary for train from airport to Wengen. I'm looking for times and stations where we might have to change. Also, can we do quickest route on way up, then scenic (longer) on the way back to Zurich. Also, we would need to get off a station nearest Hotel Radisson Blu on the way back down.. Thanks Marie
Train from Zurich Airport to Wengen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Days in Prague
- 2 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 7 Florence Hotel Advice
- 8 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 9 Viator.com in Turkey
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 Scottish Passport
- 12 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 13 Italy tours
- 14 Air France strike
- 15 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 16 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 17 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 18 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 19 Bodrum to instanbul
- 20 Voltage in UK and France
- 21 Eleanor's Pages
- 22 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 23 Europe in winter
- 24 Barcelona free tours??
- 25 Madrid Apartment Rentals