In July, my husband and I will be arriviing in Zurich from US early am. We are planning to take the train from the airport to Wengen. However, not being computer savvy I am having difficulty trying to find timetable/itineary for train from airport to Wengen. I'm looking for times and stations where we might have to change. Also, can we do quickest route on way up, then scenic (longer) on the way back to Zurich. Also, we would need to get off a station nearest Hotel Radisson Blu on the way back down.. Thanks Marie
Train from Zurich Airport to Wengen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 2 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 3 Eating in University cafeterias
- 4 Does this sound feasible?
- 5 Mama Mia Italy!
- 6 Bike touring in France
- 7 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 8 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 9 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 10 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 11 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 12 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 13 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 14 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 15 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 16 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 17 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 18 Majorca - where to stay?
- 19 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 20 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 21 Dordogne in October
- 22 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 23 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 24 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 25 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!