In July, my husband and I will be arriviing in Zurich from US early am. We are planning to take the train from the airport to Wengen. However, not being computer savvy I am having difficulty trying to find timetable/itineary for train from airport to Wengen. I'm looking for times and stations where we might have to change. Also, can we do quickest route on way up, then scenic (longer) on the way back to Zurich. Also, we would need to get off a station nearest Hotel Radisson Blu on the way back down.. Thanks Marie
Train from Zurich Airport to Wengen
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Travel by train or bus
- 8 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 9 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 12 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 first european holiday itinery
- 16 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 17 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 18 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 Cyprus in December
- 21 Cyprus photo gallery
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Which travel plan?
- 25 Florence in October