Wondering if anyone can help with perhaps a pretty basic question: my wife and I are headed to Interlaken in early February and were considering skipping the prearranged hotel van/bus service (provided gratis via the conference she is attending) in favor of what I have heard is one of the more beautiful train rides on the globe. QUESTION: How easy is it to get from the airport in Zurich to the train? Is the train worth the extra expense? Thanks for any advice/guidance from those of you have actually done this!
Train from Zurich Airport to Interlaken?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 22 year olds in Europe
- 2 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 3 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 4 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 5 Coffee in Naples
- 6 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 7 A Sardinia trip report
- 8 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 9 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 10 First time Ireland trip
- 11 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 12 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Helsinki-Stockhom ferry question re: Arlanda connection
- 18 Granada
- 19 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 20 Eastern Europe
- 21 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 22 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 23 Azores
- 24 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 25 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City