Wondering if anyone can help with perhaps a pretty basic question: my wife and I are headed to Interlaken in early February and were considering skipping the prearranged hotel van/bus service (provided gratis via the conference she is attending) in favor of what I have heard is one of the more beautiful train rides on the globe. QUESTION: How easy is it to get from the airport in Zurich to the train? Is the train worth the extra expense? Thanks for any advice/guidance from those of you have actually done this!
Train from Zurich Airport to Interlaken?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 8 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 9 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 10 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 11 I dream of Europe
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 14 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 15 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 18 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 19 Rome Food Tour
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 23 First Time to UK since 2001
- 24 Help with England/Wales tour
- 25 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration