Wondering if anyone can help with perhaps a pretty basic question: my wife and I are headed to Interlaken in early February and were considering skipping the prearranged hotel van/bus service (provided gratis via the conference she is attending) in favor of what I have heard is one of the more beautiful train rides on the globe. QUESTION: How easy is it to get from the airport in Zurich to the train? Is the train worth the extra expense? Thanks for any advice/guidance from those of you have actually done this!
Train from Zurich Airport to Interlaken?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Nice Video about Poland
- 3 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 4 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 5 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 6 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 7 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 10 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 11 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 12 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 13 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 14 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 15 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 9 days in turkey
- 23 Burg Eltz
- 24 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 25 Germany-berlin marathon