We will need one-way tickets from York to London on Sunday, 22 September 2013. I have checked fares and they range from £103.00 to £194.00 for both of us. Does that sound about right? We live in the mountains in Colorado so I'm not very familiar with train travel, but wow, that sounds pricey. Thanks.
Train from York to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 2 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 3 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 6 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 9 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 10 White Christmas
- 11 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 12 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Gtg San Antonio
- 15 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 16 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 17 Two weeks Verona, Bologna and Venice - time for other day trips?
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 Gift for French business associate
- 20 Wine tour from Verona?
- 21 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 24 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 25 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia