Already have Eurail passes. We hope to travel by train from Vienna to Athens. We have not been able to get reservations through our travel agent. Nelles Guide to Greece says that train travel was discontinued in 1994! Dertravel Services, where we bought Flexipass, claim it is overnight trip, did not give us any way to make reservations. Say we must do so in Europe. Nelles says trip is 50 hours, and that train is frequently attacked along the way. Good Grief! Who do we believe, and why can we not get reservations for mid October? Any advice will be appreciated.
Train from Vienna to Greece
- 1 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 2 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 3 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 4 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 5 Help! Can't book Eurostar online
- 6 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 I Need To Vent!
- 9 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 10 My Journey Through Europe
- 11 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 12 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 13 Travel tip- Florence to nice
- 14 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 15 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 16 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 17 Tour for Alhambra
- 18 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 19 HELP stuck in Italy
- 20 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 21 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 22 florence hotel
- 23 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 24 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 25 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?