My bf and I are planning a trip to Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice) and would like to go to Paris at the end of the trip from Venice to Paris. We would have to return to Venice to fly back to the US because that's just how our package is structured. So my question is, is it better/more scenic to take a train up to Paris from Venice then fly back to Venice, or fly up to Paris from Venice, then take the train back? We are open to possibly stopping on the way up to Paris because I heard there are some scenic stops on the way. I'd love it if someone can offer itinerary recommendations and travel tips! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 5 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 6 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 7 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 8 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 9 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 10 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 11 Rome to venice
- 12 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 13 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Areas in Milan
- 19 Melia Colbert Paris
- 20 Perugia
- 21 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 22 Help please
- 23 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 24 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 25 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)