My bf and I are planning a trip to Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice) and would like to go to Paris at the end of the trip from Venice to Paris. We would have to return to Venice to fly back to the US because that's just how our package is structured. So my question is, is it better/more scenic to take a train up to Paris from Venice then fly back to Venice, or fly up to Paris from Venice, then take the train back? We are open to possibly stopping on the way up to Paris because I heard there are some scenic stops on the way. I'd love it if someone can offer itinerary recommendations and travel tips! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Day 5
- 2 Holland/France/Spain
- 3 Scotland Trip
- 4 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 5 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 6 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 7 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 8 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 9 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 10 Montenegro in September
- 11 3 week stay in Scotland
- 12 Paris, France
- 13 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 14 sfo to europe
- 15 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 16 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 19 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 20 What one thing in Paris?
- 21 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 22 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 23 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 24 Rue des Rosiers
- 25 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary