My bf and I are planning a trip to Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice) and would like to go to Paris at the end of the trip from Venice to Paris. We would have to return to Venice to fly back to the US because that's just how our package is structured. So my question is, is it better/more scenic to take a train up to Paris from Venice then fly back to Venice, or fly up to Paris from Venice, then take the train back? We are open to possibly stopping on the way up to Paris because I heard there are some scenic stops on the way. I'd love it if someone can offer itinerary recommendations and travel tips! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Greek islands should I visit
- 2 Which order should I travel
- 3 Which order should I travel
- 4 Which order should I travel
- 5 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 6 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 7 Spain Itinerary Help
- 8 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 9 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 10 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 11 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 12 Barcelona completely overrated
- 13 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 14 Girona and Besalau
- 15 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 16 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 17 Europe Destination with kids?
- 18 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 19 Cork or Galway?
- 20 Villa near Florence Italy
- 21 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 22 MiFi in Italy
- 23 Villa near Florence Italy
- 24 French lavender and cottages
- 25 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?