My bf and I are planning a trip to Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice) and would like to go to Paris at the end of the trip from Venice to Paris. We would have to return to Venice to fly back to the US because that's just how our package is structured. So my question is, is it better/more scenic to take a train up to Paris from Venice then fly back to Venice, or fly up to Paris from Venice, then take the train back? We are open to possibly stopping on the way up to Paris because I heard there are some scenic stops on the way. I'd love it if someone can offer itinerary recommendations and travel tips! Thanks!
Train from Venice to Paris or vice versa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to go to Sicily
- 2 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 3 Rome Areas to stay
- 4 Wengen to Torino?
- 5 St Germain
- 6 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 7 Lakes District UK
- 8 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 9 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 10 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 11 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 12 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 13 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 14 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 15 how about a Malaga lunch?
- 16 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 17 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 18 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 19 England & Scotland in April
- 20 Rental car scams in Italy
- 21 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 24 Unique Venice Activity
- 25 22 days or DIY tour