My bf and I are planning a trip to Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice) and would like to go to Paris at the end of the trip from Venice to Paris. We would have to return to Venice to fly back to the US because that's just how our package is structured. So my question is, is it better/more scenic to take a train up to Paris from Venice then fly back to Venice, or fly up to Paris from Venice, then take the train back? We are open to possibly stopping on the way up to Paris because I heard there are some scenic stops on the way. I'd love it if someone can offer itinerary recommendations and travel tips! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 2 please revew provence agenda
- 3 Age limitation for car rental
- 4 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 5 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 Lake Como - basta!
- 8 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 9 Norway in November
- 10 Visit Saint Rita Shrine in Cascia Italy
- 11 Christmas in Italy!!!
- 12 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 13 ROME!!!
- 14 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 15 Swiss German
- 16 German Train travel
- 17 Provence to Nice driving
- 18 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 19 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 20 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 21 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 22 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 23 London: Oyster, 2For1, Travel Card--Help!
- 24 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 25 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow