My bf and I are planning a trip to Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice) and would like to go to Paris at the end of the trip from Venice to Paris. We would have to return to Venice to fly back to the US because that's just how our package is structured. So my question is, is it better/more scenic to take a train up to Paris from Venice then fly back to Venice, or fly up to Paris from Venice, then take the train back? We are open to possibly stopping on the way up to Paris because I heard there are some scenic stops on the way. I'd love it if someone can offer itinerary recommendations and travel tips! Thanks!
Train from Venice to Paris or vice versa
- 1 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 2 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 3 Istanbul hotels
- 4 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 5 Rome Accommodation
- 6 Car in Prague
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 2 Week European Itinerary
- 9 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 10 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 11 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 12 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 13 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 14 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 15 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 16 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 17 Family European winter holiday
- 18 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 19 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 20 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 21 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 22 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 25 El Rocio festival, Huelva