My bf and I are planning a trip to Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice) and would like to go to Paris at the end of the trip from Venice to Paris. We would have to return to Venice to fly back to the US because that's just how our package is structured. So my question is, is it better/more scenic to take a train up to Paris from Venice then fly back to Venice, or fly up to Paris from Venice, then take the train back? We are open to possibly stopping on the way up to Paris because I heard there are some scenic stops on the way. I'd love it if someone can offer itinerary recommendations and travel tips! Thanks!
Train from Venice to Paris or vice versa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 2 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 3 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 4 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 7 Is Venice really dirty?
- 8 My Google Maps
- 9 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 12 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 15 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 16 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 17 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 18 italy - france - germany
- 19 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 20 Planning Europe trip
- 21 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 22 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 23 Authentic czech food
- 24 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 25 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!