My bf and I are planning a trip to Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice) and would like to go to Paris at the end of the trip from Venice to Paris. We would have to return to Venice to fly back to the US because that's just how our package is structured. So my question is, is it better/more scenic to take a train up to Paris from Venice then fly back to Venice, or fly up to Paris from Venice, then take the train back? We are open to possibly stopping on the way up to Paris because I heard there are some scenic stops on the way. I'd love it if someone can offer itinerary recommendations and travel tips! Thanks!
Train from Venice to Paris or vice versa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 2 Avignon to London?
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 10 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 11 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 12 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 13 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 14 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 15 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 18 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 22 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 23 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Palm Sunday in Paris