My bf and I are planning a trip to Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice) and would like to go to Paris at the end of the trip from Venice to Paris. We would have to return to Venice to fly back to the US because that's just how our package is structured. So my question is, is it better/more scenic to take a train up to Paris from Venice then fly back to Venice, or fly up to Paris from Venice, then take the train back? We are open to possibly stopping on the way up to Paris because I heard there are some scenic stops on the way. I'd love it if someone can offer itinerary recommendations and travel tips! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Sailing in Croatia, with a Stop at Wimbledon
- 2 Attractions in Ostia Antica
- 3 Horses, Kayaking and Adventure in Iceland
- 4 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 5 What is your favorite travel app?
- 6 Restaurant recommendation in Lisbon
- 7 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 8 Italy, Spain and France
- 9 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 10 Itinerary help for 17 night trip to Spain and France October
- 11 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 12 Amsterdam and beyond
- 13 Looking for place to stop on way to Rome from Amalfi
- 14 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 15 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 16 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 17 Adam Gopnik loses his phone in Paris
- 18 Day trips from Cologne
- 19 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 20 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 23 Schegen Question- Leaving w/Visa and Reentry as Tourist
- 24 Paris food tours?
- 25 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland