My bf and I are planning a trip to Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice) and would like to go to Paris at the end of the trip from Venice to Paris. We would have to return to Venice to fly back to the US because that's just how our package is structured. So my question is, is it better/more scenic to take a train up to Paris from Venice then fly back to Venice, or fly up to Paris from Venice, then take the train back? We are open to possibly stopping on the way up to Paris because I heard there are some scenic stops on the way. I'd love it if someone can offer itinerary recommendations and travel tips! Thanks!
Train from Venice to Paris or vice versa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The east coast of Italy
- 2 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 5 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 6 Bella to Rome
- 7 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 8 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 11 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 12 Two Month Europe Trip
- 13 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 14 First Trip to Europe
- 15 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 16 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 17 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 18 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 19 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 20 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 21 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 22 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 23 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 24 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 25 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey