My bf and I are planning a trip to Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice) and would like to go to Paris at the end of the trip from Venice to Paris. We would have to return to Venice to fly back to the US because that's just how our package is structured. So my question is, is it better/more scenic to take a train up to Paris from Venice then fly back to Venice, or fly up to Paris from Venice, then take the train back? We are open to possibly stopping on the way up to Paris because I heard there are some scenic stops on the way. I'd love it if someone can offer itinerary recommendations and travel tips! Thanks!
Train from Venice to Paris or vice versa
- 1 London Evening Activity
- 2 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 3 rand versus euro
- 4 Germany and Italy
- 5 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 6 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 7 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 8 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 9 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 10 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 11 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 12 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 13 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 14 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 17 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 18 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 19 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 20 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 21 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 22 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 23 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 24 Changing of the Guard
- 25 Which tour company would be best?