My bf and I are planning a trip to Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice) and would like to go to Paris at the end of the trip from Venice to Paris. We would have to return to Venice to fly back to the US because that's just how our package is structured. So my question is, is it better/more scenic to take a train up to Paris from Venice then fly back to Venice, or fly up to Paris from Venice, then take the train back? We are open to possibly stopping on the way up to Paris because I heard there are some scenic stops on the way. I'd love it if someone can offer itinerary recommendations and travel tips! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바카라주소ᛞ【RAM300.COM】ᛞ 인터넷 카지노 사이트
- 2 인터넷카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트〔인터넷카지노추천
- 3 우리계열카지노●【RAM300.COM】● 온라인카지노
- 4 My Topic Title카지노카페＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안바카라⊙인터넷바카라
- 5 My Topic Title내국인카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트☜인터넷카지노
- 6 바카라테이블＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브카지노Å카지노사이트
- 7 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 8 Cell Phone Question
- 9 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 14 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 18 Campervan in Croatia
- 19 advance tickets?
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 22 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 23 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 Como Bus to Bellagio