My bf and I are planning a trip to Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice) and would like to go to Paris at the end of the trip from Venice to Paris. We would have to return to Venice to fly back to the US because that's just how our package is structured. So my question is, is it better/more scenic to take a train up to Paris from Venice then fly back to Venice, or fly up to Paris from Venice, then take the train back? We are open to possibly stopping on the way up to Paris because I heard there are some scenic stops on the way. I'd love it if someone can offer itinerary recommendations and travel tips! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cutback on Spain trip
- 2 Westerplatte
- 3 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 4 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 5 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 6 2017 Easter in Italy
- 7 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 8 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 9 Bernina Express mid-March
- 10 Croatia transportation question.
- 11 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Biarritz family holiday
- 14 Ireland hotel questions
- 15 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 16 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 17 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 getting to CDG
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 24 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 25 Ireland travel passport question