We will be traveling to Italy this fall. When going from Venice to Florence, Which railroad, italotreno or trentitalia? Can I get tickets on the day of departure or should buy them in advance? Do the rates flucuate, like airfare or remain constant?
train from venice to florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 2 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 3 Shipping bags home
- 4 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 5 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 6 England, Paris itinerary help
- 7 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 8 Germany for 3 weeks
- 9 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 10 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 11 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 12 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 13 Portofino or Portovenere?
- 14 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 15 Do I really want to stay in a hill top city?
- 16 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 17 Vienna and side trips
- 18 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 19 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 20 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 21 Euro Travel Quiz #40 - Potpourri
- 22 Emilia Romagna Region
- 23 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 24 Scottland for a day!
- 25 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland