Hi fellow fodorites,
I am trying to book a eurostar fro the above route and for the life of me I cannot seem to find the correct website to do so. I do not see anything that indicates "eurostar." Any advice greatly appreciated. Also, we may be renting a car in Florence near the train station. Is there a place to store luggage easily while we do a day in Florence and is the car pick up near the train station a majore hassle? Alternatively, we may rent in Siena.
Finally, we will be staying in Tuscany, not very far from Siena. We will be heading to Rome from there. Would you suggest we drive from Tuscany to Rome or is there a train station that can get us back in Siena?
Thank you very much.
Train from Venice to Florence
Hi fellow fodorites,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 2 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 3 Venice - things to do?
- 4 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 5 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 6 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 7 Need Help, Iceland
- 8 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 9 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 10 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 11 Italy/ Spain in December
- 12 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 13 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 14 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 15 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 16 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 17 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 18 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 19 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 20 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 21 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 22 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 23 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 24 Please help me give good travel advice
- 25 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe