Has anyone ever taken train from Venice to Como? I'd LOVE to see Lake Como, but the train seems to leave Venice at 1030 and arrives at approx 1400. If we want to get back to Venice that evening, does this give us enough time to enjoy Lake Como?
train from Venice to Como
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 2 Vienna highlights
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 5 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 6 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 7 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 8 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 9 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 10 Seville hotels
- 11 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 12 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 13 Italy
- 14 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 19 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Lavender Fields
- 22 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 23 Munich
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice