Has anyone ever taken train from Venice to Como? I'd LOVE to see Lake Como, but the train seems to leave Venice at 1030 and arrives at approx 1400. If we want to get back to Venice that evening, does this give us enough time to enjoy Lake Como?
train from Venice to Como
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 3 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 4 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 5 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 6 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 7 5 Observations About Paris
- 8 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 9 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 10 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 11 Taormina Sicily
- 12 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 13 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 14 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 15 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 17 Iwango went…to Nice
- 18 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 19 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 20 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 22 Granada
- 23 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 24 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 25 Pyrenees logistics