Can anyone help me with train travel from Valencia to Malaga in June. Is there a faster train than the 8hr+ route? Flying would be ideal, but I know there are baggage restricitions.
train from valencia to malaga
- 1 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 2 Do and don't, eating in France
- 3 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 4 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 5 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 6 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 7 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 8 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 9 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 10 Paris Ticket t+
- 11 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 12 Paris museums free admission
- 13 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 14 Am I too fat too travel?
- 15 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 16 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 17 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 18 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 19 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 20 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 21 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 22 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Escaping Crowds in la Costiera and Cilento...and a brief fling with Naples.
- 25 Italian train question