I am participating in the Masters Games in Torino (Turin) in August 2013.
Once the games are over, I am meeting my husband in Paris.
Is taking the high speed train the best way to get to Paris?
How long is the trip? The cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 2 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 3 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 Seville to Cordoba
- 6 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 7 3 nights in Madrid
- 8 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 9 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
- 10 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 11 London Hotel - Different Request
- 12 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 13 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 14 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 15 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 16 Trip to Switzerland
- 17 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 18 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 19 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 20 Rome hotel
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 23 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 24 London 6 day itinerary
- 25 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip