I am participating in the Masters Games in Torino (Turin) in August 2013.
Once the games are over, I am meeting my husband in Paris.
Is taking the high speed train the best way to get to Paris?
How long is the trip? The cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 2 http://thedropnet.com/curvy-bust
- 3 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 4 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 5 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 6 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 7 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 8 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 9 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 10 Provence to Nice driving
- 11 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 12 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 13 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 14 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 16 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 17 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 18 German Train travel
- 19 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 20 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 21 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 22 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 23 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 24 Barcelona on budget
- 25 Advice for England and France travels?