I am participating in the Masters Games in Torino (Turin) in August 2013.
Once the games are over, I am meeting my husband in Paris.
Is taking the high speed train the best way to get to Paris?
How long is the trip? The cost?
Train from Torino (Turin) to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 2 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 3 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 4 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 5 Satnav maps update
- 6 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 7 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 8 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 9 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 10 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 13 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 14 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 15 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 16 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 17 mallorca
- 18 April in Madrid
- 19 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 20 France to Italy advice needed please
- 21 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 22 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 23 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 24 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 25 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station