I am participating in the Masters Games in Torino (Turin) in August 2013.
Once the games are over, I am meeting my husband in Paris.
Is taking the high speed train the best way to get to Paris?
How long is the trip? The cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 2 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 3 French election
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 7 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 8 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 9 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 10 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 11 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 12 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 13 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 16 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 17 mountain views near London
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 19 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 20 Italy in 11 Days
- 21 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 22 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 23 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 24 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 25 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys