I am participating in the Masters Games in Torino (Turin) in August 2013.
Once the games are over, I am meeting my husband in Paris.
Is taking the high speed train the best way to get to Paris?
How long is the trip? The cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Sailing in Croatia, with a Stop at Wimbledon
- 2 Attractions in Ostia Antica
- 3 Horses, Kayaking and Adventure in Iceland
- 4 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 5 What is your favorite travel app?
- 6 Restaurant recommendation in Lisbon
- 7 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 8 Italy, Spain and France
- 9 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 10 Itinerary help for 17 night trip to Spain and France October
- 11 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 12 Amsterdam and beyond
- 13 Looking for place to stop on way to Rome from Amalfi
- 14 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 15 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 16 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 17 Adam Gopnik loses his phone in Paris
- 18 Day trips from Cologne
- 19 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 20 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 23 Schegen Question- Leaving w/Visa and Reentry as Tourist
- 24 Paris food tours?
- 25 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland