I am participating in the Masters Games in Torino (Turin) in August 2013.
Once the games are over, I am meeting my husband in Paris.
Is taking the high speed train the best way to get to Paris?
How long is the trip? The cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rudest countries/cities in Europe?
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 4 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 5 Itinerary Help!
- 6 Spain in November
- 7 How big backpack do I need?
- 8 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 9 AVE train tickets questions.
- 10 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 11 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 12 Naples or Genoa
- 13 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 16 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 Prague on a budget...
- 19 December in Slovenia
- 20 Itinerary help please!
- 21 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 22 Norway road trip- September 2016- suggestions please
- 23 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 24 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 25 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?