I am participating in the Masters Games in Torino (Turin) in August 2013.
Once the games are over, I am meeting my husband in Paris.
Is taking the high speed train the best way to get to Paris?
How long is the trip? The cost?
Train from Torino (Turin) to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 2 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 3 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 4 Tipping in Greece
- 5 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 6 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 7 American electrical gadgets
- 8 Honeymooning in Europe
- 9 two weeks 8/4 and 8/11
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Traveling in France by train
- 12 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 13 flea markets in France
- 14 Monet in Normandy
- 15 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 16 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 17 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 18 Piri-Piri, Pastel de Nata and Port…Perfectly Portugal
- 19 London neighborhood suggestions
- 20 seven days in Portugal
- 21 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 22 Eating in France-two new books
- 23 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 24 Spain tips beyond safety
- 25 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets