I am participating in the Masters Games in Torino (Turin) in August 2013.
Once the games are over, I am meeting my husband in Paris.
Is taking the high speed train the best way to get to Paris?
How long is the trip? The cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 2 Puglia Experiences
- 3 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 4 2 nights in Dublin - B&B ideas
- 5 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 6 Short (a couple of hours) scenic walks in the north of Wales?
- 7 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 8 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 9 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 10 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 11 car rent in Italy - cost, excess, deposit
- 12 Top Chef Abruzzo! - A Week in an Italian Cooking School (+ Rome)
- 13 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 14 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 15 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 16 Relaxing destinations?
- 17 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 18 Valencia, Spain - A Study Abroad Experience
- 19 Help with a git in Alsace
- 20 Me, myself and Dordogne – 2 weeks in the Beautiful French Countryside
- 21 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 22 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 23 1 night in Split or Trogir
- 24 Rome and Venice in December
- 25 Planning trip to Spain in end of August