I am participating in the Masters Games in Torino (Turin) in August 2013.
Once the games are over, I am meeting my husband in Paris.
Is taking the high speed train the best way to get to Paris?
How long is the trip? The cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 2 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 3 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 4 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 5 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Apartment Montreux area
- 11 Rome or Venice first
- 12 Europe First Timers
- 13 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 14 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 15 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 16 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 17 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 18 Safety in Rome
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 An evening in London
- 21 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 22 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 23 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 24 Chur or St Moritz?
- 25 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy