I am participating in the Masters Games in Torino (Turin) in August 2013.
Once the games are over, I am meeting my husband in Paris.
Is taking the high speed train the best way to get to Paris?
How long is the trip? The cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 2 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 3 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 4 Travel WiFi - France
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 7 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 8 Our European adventures
- 9 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 10 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 11 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 12 England and Wales by public transport
- 13 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 14 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 15 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 16 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 17 Planning Advice!
- 18 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 19 Greece in 15 Days
- 20 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 21 Help with itinerary
- 22 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 23 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 24 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 25 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel