I am participating in the Masters Games in Torino (Turin) in August 2013.
Once the games are over, I am meeting my husband in Paris.
Is taking the high speed train the best way to get to Paris?
How long is the trip? The cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 2 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 3 sim card
- 4 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 5 Itinerary Help
- 6 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 7 12 days in Austria
- 8 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 9 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 10 European Championship
- 11 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 12 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 13 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 14 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 15 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 16 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 17 Italy by Train - Sequence Recommendations
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 Italy by car
- 20 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 21 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 22 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 23 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 24 Ireland in October?
- 25 Barcelona-Valencia- ??? - Barcelona