I'm thinking, on part of my eurotrip this summer, of visiting Strasbourg, partially for the reason that I'd like to travel through the mountainous portino of Italy, and switzerland. Taking a train from Strasbourg to Milan, which stops in Basel seems like a good convenient route. Does anyone know if this particular part of the Cisalpino train route is scenic?
Train from Strasbourg - Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 2 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 3 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 4 Chip but no PIN
- 5 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 6 Stay near Paris
- 7 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 8 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 11 Oktoberfest reservations
- 12 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 13 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 14 Eurostar booking
- 15 Questions for my German friends
- 16 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 17 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 18 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 19 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 20 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 21 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 24 italy
- 25 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June