It will be the first time I visit to Russia.
Can you tell me more how to buy a train ticket from St. Petersburg to Helsinki ?
How much for a single journey?
Do I need to buy it in Advance or buy it in St. Petersburg?
Hope to hear your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 2 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 3 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 4 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 5 A day in Killarney
- 6 15 nights in Italy
- 7 Rome Private Tours
- 8 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 9 data sim card for france
- 10 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 11 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 12 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 14 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 15 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 16 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 17 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 18 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 19 5 top Scams in Paris
- 20 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 21 Barcelona in July
- 22 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 23 Train Dublin-Galway-tickets, classes
- 24 RHK's Spring Trip
- 25 Another Visit to London