It will be the first time I visit to Russia.
Can you tell me more how to buy a train ticket from St. Petersburg to Helsinki ?
How much for a single journey?
Do I need to buy it in Advance or buy it in St. Petersburg?
Hope to hear your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice hotels -- your input on the short list
- 2 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 3 Norway in August
- 4 Day Trip From London
- 5 Help on itineray Oslo-lillehammer--geiranger-trondheim alesund bergen-Slang
- 6 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 7 French towns in autumn
- 8 My summer in Paris
- 9 A wonderful month in France
- 10 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 11 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 12 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain
- 13 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 14 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 15 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 16 French countryside/wine country
- 17 Train tickets in Europe
- 18 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 19 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 20 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 21 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 22 Trip to Europe October 2016
- 23 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 24 Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
- 25 Restaurant recommendations in San Sebastián