It will be the first time I visit to Russia.
Can you tell me more how to buy a train ticket from St. Petersburg to Helsinki ?
How much for a single journey?
Do I need to buy it in Advance or buy it in St. Petersburg?
Hope to hear your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 5 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 6 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 7 Retiring to Southern France
- 8 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 9 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 10 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 11 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 12 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 13 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 14 Brief trip report Naples
- 15 Advices about our itiniary
- 16 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 17 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 18 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 19 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 20 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 21 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 22 Private transportation
- 23 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 24 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 25 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015