It will be the first time I visit to Russia.
Can you tell me more how to buy a train ticket from St. Petersburg to Helsinki ?
How much for a single journey?
Do I need to buy it in Advance or buy it in St. Petersburg?
Hope to hear your ideas.
Train from St. Petersburg to Helsinki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 2 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 3 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 4 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 5 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 6 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 7 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 8 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 9 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 10 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 11 25 days in Europe
- 12 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 13 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 14 scotland trave;
- 15 Booking a 5* luxury hotel..
- 16 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 17 Family trip to France with kids
- 18 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 19 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 20 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 21 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 22 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 23 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 24 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 25 Alhambra tickets for May?