It will be the first time I visit to Russia.
Can you tell me more how to buy a train ticket from St. Petersburg to Helsinki ?
How much for a single journey?
Do I need to buy it in Advance or buy it in St. Petersburg?
Hope to hear your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 2 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 3 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 4 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 5 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 6 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 7 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 8 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 9 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 10 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 11 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 12 Iceland trip report!
- 13 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 14 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 15 Bernese Oberland
- 16 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 17 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 18 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 19 Couscous
- 20 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 21 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 22 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 23 Denmark or Sweden?
- 24 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 25 Moscow Favorites