It will be the first time I visit to Russia.
Can you tell me more how to buy a train ticket from St. Petersburg to Helsinki ?
How much for a single journey?
Do I need to buy it in Advance or buy it in St. Petersburg?
Hope to hear your ideas.
Train from St. Petersburg to Helsinki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brugge photo on Bing
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 4 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 5 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 6 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 7 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 8 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 9 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 10 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 11 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 12 LowCountryIslander & Mom Go Back to Italy...A Bologna & Rome Trip Report
- 13 British English
- 14 Spending money in Italy?
- 15 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 16 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 17 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 18 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 19 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 20 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 21 Passport Delays
- 22 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 23 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 24 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 25 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015