It will be the first time I visit to Russia.
Can you tell me more how to buy a train ticket from St. Petersburg to Helsinki ?
How much for a single journey?
Do I need to buy it in Advance or buy it in St. Petersburg?
Hope to hear your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin to Barcelona
- 2 Breakfast: London
- 3 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 4 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 5 http://healthytipweb.com/wonder-bust-reviews/
- 6 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 7 Camino Redux
- 8 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 9 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 10 Day trips from Amsterdam
- 11 Macedonia, Greece
- 12 worthy or no?
- 13 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 14 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 15 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 16 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 17 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 18 Seville bus information
- 19 Montpellier to Arles
- 20 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 21 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 22 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 23 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 24 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 25 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?