We need to get to siena from Milan to catch a flight at 4:30 pm at Malpensa airport Since this will be end August , am not able to find schedules online. We will have luggage and a 4 year old child so dont want to make a super early morning start. How do i plan and pre-book this?Would be grateful for any information.
train from siena to milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in turkey
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 5 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 Nice Video about Poland
- 8 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 9 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 10 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 11 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 12 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 15 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 16 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 17 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 22 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Burg Eltz
- 25 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)