We need to get to siena from Milan to catch a flight at 4:30 pm at Malpensa airport Since this will be end August , am not able to find schedules online. We will have luggage and a 4 year old child so dont want to make a super early morning start. How do i plan and pre-book this?Would be grateful for any information.
train from siena to milan
- 1 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 2 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 3 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 4 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 5 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 6 Germany and Italy
- 7 Changing of the Guard
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 10 WWI Battlefield Tours
- 11 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 12 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 13 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 14 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 15 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 16 London Evening Activity
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 19 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 20 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 21 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 22 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 23 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 24 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 25 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?