We need to get to siena from Milan to catch a flight at 4:30 pm at Malpensa airport Since this will be end August , am not able to find schedules online. We will have luggage and a 4 year old child so dont want to make a super early morning start. How do i plan and pre-book this?Would be grateful for any information.
train from siena to milan
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 4 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 5 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 6 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 7 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 8 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 9 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 Madrid to Sevilla
- 14 Greek islands from Turkey
- 15 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 16 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 17 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 18 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 Italian Lakes gardens
- 21 First time traveler to Ireland
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 25 Dresden Train Station