We need to get to siena from Milan to catch a flight at 4:30 pm at Malpensa airport Since this will be end August , am not able to find schedules online. We will have luggage and a 4 year old child so dont want to make a super early morning start. How do i plan and pre-book this?Would be grateful for any information.
train from siena to milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 2 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 3 Monet in Normandy
- 4 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 5 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 6 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 7 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 8 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 9 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 10 7 Nights in Paris
- 11 Gargano Promontory
- 12 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 13 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 14 Santorini
- 15 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 16 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 17 Airport to Piraeus
- 18 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 19 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 20 Day trips from Seville
- 21 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 22 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 23 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 24 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 25 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??