I will be travelling in the UK early April. Visiting a friend in Scotland near Berwick. I need to take the train from Berwick to London to finish my trip as a business trip. Will be driving to Scotland with my friend, from Suffolk, so not a round trip. I see that the train from Berwick goes to Kings Cross Station but my hotel is by Paddinton station. What is the best way to get there from Kings Cross? I will have a lot of luggage since this trip is pleasure and business over a week. Wil a cab be my best option. Not looking forward to dragging bags onto bus or underground. Any suggestions are welcome!
Train from Scotland to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 2 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 3 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 4 Pompeii train to Naples
- 5 Small group for Colosseum
- 6 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 7 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 8 No points in Paris .....
- 9 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 10 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 11 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 12 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 13 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 14 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 15 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 16 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 17 best time to book accommodation
- 18 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 19 Stay near Paris
- 20 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 21 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 22 Sicily - not a trip report
- 23 Chip but no PIN
- 24 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 25 Questions for my German friends