I will be travelling in the UK early April. Visiting a friend in Scotland near Berwick. I need to take the train from Berwick to London to finish my trip as a business trip. Will be driving to Scotland with my friend, from Suffolk, so not a round trip. I see that the train from Berwick goes to Kings Cross Station but my hotel is by Paddinton station. What is the best way to get there from Kings Cross? I will have a lot of luggage since this trip is pleasure and business over a week. Wil a cab be my best option. Not looking forward to dragging bags onto bus or underground. Any suggestions are welcome!
Train from Scotland to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eiffel Tower
- 2 Greece in 10 nights early September
- 3 NT in devon and cornwall
- 4 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 5 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 6 Iceland self drive tour
- 7 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 8 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 9 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 10 Weekend navigo options
- 11 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 12 Need Help, Iceland
- 13 Lugano to Bellagio Question
- 14 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 15 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 16 SPAIN FOR 2WKS
- 17 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 18 Walks around Bavarian lakes
- 19 First World War tour
- 20 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 21 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 22 One-Way Ferry from Norway to Scotland?
- 23 Paris info required
- 24 Seeking guided tour that visits 4 countries, 3 nights in each city!
- 25 Rome to Positano