I will be travelling in the UK early April. Visiting a friend in Scotland near Berwick. I need to take the train from Berwick to London to finish my trip as a business trip. Will be driving to Scotland with my friend, from Suffolk, so not a round trip. I see that the train from Berwick goes to Kings Cross Station but my hotel is by Paddinton station. What is the best way to get there from Kings Cross? I will have a lot of luggage since this trip is pleasure and business over a week. Wil a cab be my best option. Not looking forward to dragging bags onto bus or underground. Any suggestions are welcome!
Train from Scotland to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 2 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 3 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 4 First Time to UK since 2001
- 5 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 6 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 7 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 8 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 9 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 10 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 11 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 12 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 13 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 16 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 17 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 18 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 19 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 22 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 23 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 24 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 25 Sweden, Denmark, Norway