I will be travelling in the UK early April. Visiting a friend in Scotland near Berwick. I need to take the train from Berwick to London to finish my trip as a business trip. Will be driving to Scotland with my friend, from Suffolk, so not a round trip. I see that the train from Berwick goes to Kings Cross Station but my hotel is by Paddinton station. What is the best way to get there from Kings Cross? I will have a lot of luggage since this trip is pleasure and business over a week. Wil a cab be my best option. Not looking forward to dragging bags onto bus or underground. Any suggestions are welcome!
Train from Scotland to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Days in Prague
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 london in 2.5 days
- 5 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 6 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 7 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 8 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 9 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 10 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage
- 11 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 12 Air France strike
- 13 Escargot
- 14 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 15 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Pisa or Siena?
- 18 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 20 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 21 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 22 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 23 Best data sim
- 24 3-4 days in Italy before Monaco Conference suggestions
- 25 Tickets for premier league and England games