I will be travelling in the UK early April. Visiting a friend in Scotland near Berwick. I need to take the train from Berwick to London to finish my trip as a business trip. Will be driving to Scotland with my friend, from Suffolk, so not a round trip. I see that the train from Berwick goes to Kings Cross Station but my hotel is by Paddinton station. What is the best way to get there from Kings Cross? I will have a lot of luggage since this trip is pleasure and business over a week. Wil a cab be my best option. Not looking forward to dragging bags onto bus or underground. Any suggestions are welcome!
Train from Scotland to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 2 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 3 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 4 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 5 Best beach town in Italy?
- 6 Italy and Croatia
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 9 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 10 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 11 Bregenz or Lindau
- 12 Weekend in Norfolk
- 13 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 14 A Greek sojourn
- 15 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 18 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 19 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 20 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 21 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 22 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 23 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 24 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 25 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris