I will be travelling in the UK early April. Visiting a friend in Scotland near Berwick. I need to take the train from Berwick to London to finish my trip as a business trip. Will be driving to Scotland with my friend, from Suffolk, so not a round trip. I see that the train from Berwick goes to Kings Cross Station but my hotel is by Paddinton station. What is the best way to get there from Kings Cross? I will have a lot of luggage since this trip is pleasure and business over a week. Wil a cab be my best option. Not looking forward to dragging bags onto bus or underground. Any suggestions are welcome!
Train from Scotland to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 2 Moroccan food in Paris
- 3 Easier travel
- 4 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 5 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 6 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 7 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 8 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 9 Italy things to do?
- 10 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 11 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 12 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 13 CROATIA SPLIT
- 14 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 15 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 16 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 17 I went to Paris in June
- 18 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 19 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 20 Self-driving tips for France
- 21 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 22 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 23 Tour Group Operators
- 24 Eating in University cafeterias
- 25 Good Flamenco in Seville