I will be travelling in the UK early April. Visiting a friend in Scotland near Berwick. I need to take the train from Berwick to London to finish my trip as a business trip. Will be driving to Scotland with my friend, from Suffolk, so not a round trip. I see that the train from Berwick goes to Kings Cross Station but my hotel is by Paddinton station. What is the best way to get there from Kings Cross? I will have a lot of luggage since this trip is pleasure and business over a week. Wil a cab be my best option. Not looking forward to dragging bags onto bus or underground. Any suggestions are welcome!
Train from Scotland to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 2 Weekend in Norfolk
- 3 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 4 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 5 Bregenz or Lindau
- 6 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 7 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 8 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 9 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 10 Italy and Croatia
- 11 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 12 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 13 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 14 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 15 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 16 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 17 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 18 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 19 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 20 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 21 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 22 Best beach town in Italy?
- 23 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 24 A Greek sojourn
- 25 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France