I will be travelling in the UK early April. Visiting a friend in Scotland near Berwick. I need to take the train from Berwick to London to finish my trip as a business trip. Will be driving to Scotland with my friend, from Suffolk, so not a round trip. I see that the train from Berwick goes to Kings Cross Station but my hotel is by Paddinton station. What is the best way to get there from Kings Cross? I will have a lot of luggage since this trip is pleasure and business over a week. Wil a cab be my best option. Not looking forward to dragging bags onto bus or underground. Any suggestions are welcome!
Train from Scotland to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 2 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 3 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 4 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 5 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 6 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 7 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 8 Back to Provence in 2015
- 9 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 10 Sicily and Aeolian Island TRAVELLING SOLO
- 11 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 12 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 13 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 14 Mont St. Michele?
- 15 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 16 Hotels in old Rome
- 17 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 18 Suggestions for Jersey (Channel Islands)
- 19 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 20 Croatia
- 21 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 22 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 23 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 24 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 25 Albi/Carcassone