I have a flight arrival of 00:15 at Schipol and am planning to take the train to Central station in Amsterdam. We are staying at the Renaissance Hotel which is very close to Central Station. The schedule for the trains shows several departures after midnight. Has anyone ever actually taken a late night train? Also is a walk from the station to the Renaissance Hotel at 1:30AM safe?
Train from Schipol Airport to Central Station
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague Main Train Station
- 2 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 3 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 4 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 5 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 6 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 7 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport
- 8 Itinerary Questions
- 9 5 days to see Granada - Seville?
- 10 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 11 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 12 Frankfurt Macarons
- 13 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 14 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 15 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 16 Trieste as a day trip?
- 17 Any stay at first hotel reisen?
- 18 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 19 Venice in Jan
- 20 Trieste as a day trip?
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Lucerne & Zurich
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Trip around Spain
- 25 Lake como