I have a flight arrival of 00:15 at Schipol and am planning to take the train to Central station in Amsterdam. We are staying at the Renaissance Hotel which is very close to Central Station. The schedule for the trains shows several departures after midnight. Has anyone ever actually taken a late night train? Also is a walk from the station to the Renaissance Hotel at 1:30AM safe?
Train from Schipol Airport to Central Station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 2 South of France
- 3 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 4 Want to sell Pashmina but didnt find the store.
- 5 Car hire location price differences
- 6 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 7 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 8 Ukraine Travel 2014
- 9 Making reservations in Italy
- 10 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 11 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 12 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 13 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 14 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 15 Vienna and side trips
- 16 18 Days in Turkey
- 17 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 18 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 19 VIGO, SPAIN
- 20 Someone please check my Spain itinerary...
- 21 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 22 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 23 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 24 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 25 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!