I have a flight arrival of 00:15 at Schipol and am planning to take the train to Central station in Amsterdam. We are staying at the Renaissance Hotel which is very close to Central Station. The schedule for the trains shows several departures after midnight. Has anyone ever actually taken a late night train? Also is a walk from the station to the Renaissance Hotel at 1:30AM safe?
Train from Schipol Airport to Central Station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 3 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 4 Munich with a car?
- 5 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 6 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 7 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 8 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 9 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 Day trip on the Rhine
- 16 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 17 Germany-berlin marathon
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 museum passes in Rome
- 20 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 23 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 24 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 25 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters