We're flying into Venice, tour by rental car then fly out of Marseille. The trip will be for 2 weeks in June.
Since we don't need a car for a couple days in Nice, I thought we'd drop off the car in san Remo then take the train over to Nice to save the 300 euro dropoff charge, then pick up another car later.
Can you give me some information about this train ride? How often does the train come?Do you have to prebook the tickets or buy at the station? Or are there shuttle buses between the two cities?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료황금성 ※연결 :≫pts17.com≪
- 2 무료오션 ▣ 홈피:≫pts17.com≪
- 3 스위피주소 ◐ 도메인 :≫pts17.com≪
- 4 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 5 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 6 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 7 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 8 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 9 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 Budapest & Prague
- 17 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 18 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 19 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 20 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 21 driving from ancona to rome
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 24 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 25 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!