We're flying into Venice, tour by rental car then fly out of Marseille. The trip will be for 2 weeks in June.
Since we don't need a car for a couple days in Nice, I thought we'd drop off the car in san Remo then take the train over to Nice to save the 300 euro dropoff charge, then pick up another car later.
Can you give me some information about this train ride? How often does the train come?Do you have to prebook the tickets or buy at the station? Or are there shuttle buses between the two cities?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 2 Madrid city centre?
- 3 Stonehenge and Bath
- 4 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 5 Greece Experts
- 6 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 7 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 8 Greece itinerary ideas
- 9 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 10 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 11 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 12 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 13 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 14 Rome train to Positano
- 15 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 16 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 17 Car rental in Paris
- 18 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 19 France to stop making foie grois
- 20 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 21 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 22 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 23 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 24 Road Maps of Ireland
- 25 Barcelona attraction tickets