We're flying into Venice, tour by rental car then fly out of Marseille. The trip will be for 2 weeks in June.
Since we don't need a car for a couple days in Nice, I thought we'd drop off the car in san Remo then take the train over to Nice to save the 300 euro dropoff charge, then pick up another car later.
Can you give me some information about this train ride? How often does the train come?Do you have to prebook the tickets or buy at the station? Or are there shuttle buses between the two cities?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 2 England and Wales by public transport
- 3 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 4 Spain Itinerary Help
- 5 Guides - Matera
- 6 MiFi in Italy
- 7 Girona and Besalau
- 8 Barcelona completely overrated
- 9 One quick week -- where in France?
- 10 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 11 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 12 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 13 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 14 Austria In Nov first week
- 15 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 16 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 19 London Itinerary and Questions
- 20 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 21 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 22 Cork or Galway?
- 23 Sitges Hotel ??
- 24 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 25 Bead Tours in Jablonec?