We're flying into Venice, tour by rental car then fly out of Marseille. The trip will be for 2 weeks in June.
Since we don't need a car for a couple days in Nice, I thought we'd drop off the car in san Remo then take the train over to Nice to save the 300 euro dropoff charge, then pick up another car later.
Can you give me some information about this train ride? How often does the train come?Do you have to prebook the tickets or buy at the station? Or are there shuttle buses between the two cities?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Train from San Remo to Nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reykjavik hotels
- 2 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 3 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 I dream of Europe
- 6 Too many Trip Reports
- 7 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 12 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 13 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 14 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 15 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 16 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 17 Help with England/Wales tour
- 18 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 19 Hotels that we found special
- 20 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 21 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 22 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 23 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 24 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 25 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov