We're flying into Venice, tour by rental car then fly out of Marseille. The trip will be for 2 weeks in June.
Since we don't need a car for a couple days in Nice, I thought we'd drop off the car in san Remo then take the train over to Nice to save the 300 euro dropoff charge, then pick up another car later.
Can you give me some information about this train ride? How often does the train come?Do you have to prebook the tickets or buy at the station? Or are there shuttle buses between the two cities?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 3 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 4 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 5 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 6 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 9 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 10 Public Transportation in England
- 11 Le Marche Research Help
- 12 Firt time VISA applicant
- 13 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 14 Need Information about French Alps
- 15 Murren to Prague
- 16 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 17 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 18 France Itinerary Advice
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 23 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN