We're flying into Venice, tour by rental car then fly out of Marseille. The trip will be for 2 weeks in June.
Since we don't need a car for a couple days in Nice, I thought we'd drop off the car in san Remo then take the train over to Nice to save the 300 euro dropoff charge, then pick up another car later.
Can you give me some information about this train ride? How often does the train come?Do you have to prebook the tickets or buy at the station? Or are there shuttle buses between the two cities?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 2 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 3 Basque country ideas
- 4 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 5 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 6 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 7 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 8 Travel vs. Babies
- 9 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 10 20 Days in Europe
- 11 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 12 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 13 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 14 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 15 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 16 First trip to Italy
- 17 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 18 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 19 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 20 Budapest Hotels
- 21 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 22 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 23 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 24 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 25 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.