We're flying into Venice, tour by rental car then fly out of Marseille. The trip will be for 2 weeks in June.
Since we don't need a car for a couple days in Nice, I thought we'd drop off the car in san Remo then take the train over to Nice to save the 300 euro dropoff charge, then pick up another car later.
Can you give me some information about this train ride? How often does the train come?Do you have to prebook the tickets or buy at the station? Or are there shuttle buses between the two cities?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 2 8 Days in Spain
- 3 9 Days in Spain
- 4 Iceland early december visit
- 5 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 6 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 7 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 10 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 11 Milan or Turin
- 12 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 13 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 14 Barcelona alternative
- 15 Paris to Italy
- 16 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 17 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 21 Frankfurt to UK
- 22 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 23 God Save the Queen?
- 24 Road trip with our dog
- 25 Visiting Plitivce National Park