We're flying into Venice, tour by rental car then fly out of Marseille. The trip will be for 2 weeks in June.
Since we don't need a car for a couple days in Nice, I thought we'd drop off the car in san Remo then take the train over to Nice to save the 300 euro dropoff charge, then pick up another car later.
Can you give me some information about this train ride? How often does the train come?Do you have to prebook the tickets or buy at the station? Or are there shuttle buses between the two cities?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 3 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 4 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 7 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 8 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 9 Norwegian Air?
- 10 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 11 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 12 Highclare Castle
- 13 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 14 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 15 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 16 Salzburg itinerary review
- 17 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 18 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 19 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 20 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 21 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 22 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 23 Spain: train/rental car help
- 24 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 25 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?