Is there someone familiar with the fast train from Salerno to Rome? If so, can you tell me if it's more desireable to sit on the left side of the train or the right as far as the best sightseeing opportunities? Do you recommend that we choose our seating rather then having the company assign our seats?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK Printer 1:800:681:7208 Installation Contact LEXMARK Tec*h care
- 2 9 Days in Spain
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 5 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 10 Paris to Italy
- 11 Driving through Paris
- 12 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 13 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Road trip with our dog
- 19 Frankfurt to UK
- 20 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 21 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 22 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 23 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 24 Electrical Power Conversion
- 25 Douro Valley in January?