Is there someone familiar with the fast train from Salerno to Rome? If so, can you tell me if it's more desireable to sit on the left side of the train or the right as far as the best sightseeing opportunities? Do you recommend that we choose our seating rather then having the company assign our seats?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 2 St Denis Cathedral
- 3 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 4 Rouen Tour Companies
- 5 Italy bus or train
- 6 Vacation
- 7 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 8 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 9 Ireland itinerary help please
- 10 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 11 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 12 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 13 Rome-Itinerary
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 18 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 19 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 20 Berlin to Italy
- 21 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 22 Florence - Where to stay
- 23 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 24 Killarney
- 25 Where to go!?