Is there someone familiar with the fast train from Salerno to Rome? If so, can you tell me if it's more desireable to sit on the left side of the train or the right as far as the best sightseeing opportunities? Do you recommend that we choose our seating rather then having the company assign our seats?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 2 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 3 Lisbon trip report
- 4 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 5 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 6 Ireland in April
- 7 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 8 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 9 Driving in Italy?
- 10 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 11 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 14 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Planning a European Trip
- 17 Scotland Trip
- 18 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 19 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 20 So much to do, so little time!
- 21 Tour of Northern Italy
- 22 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 23 Germany in December Trip Report
- 24 Naples, Italy
- 25 San Sebastian