We depart on July 27 for a few days in Rome, then a train journey to Budapest with stops along the way. We leave Rome on Monday and want to arrive in Budapest on Thursday. Any suggestions on how best to arrange the train travel?
Train from Rome to Budapest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Italy 14 days
- 3 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 4 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 5 4 weeks in the UK
- 6 Kimhe--flamenco
- 7 Working Holiday in Germany
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 Itinerary advise needed
- 10 Is this the right way<>?
- 11 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 12 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 13 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 14 Provence in November
- 15 Rome Areas to stay
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 When to go to Sicily
- 18 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 19 Wengen to Torino?
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 22 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 23 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 24 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 25 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks