I'm posting for a friend who wants to get to Sorrento as quickly and conveniently as possible from the Rome airport. Any need to stop in Rome and/or Naples? Any help you can give this first time European traveler would be appreciated!
Train from Rome airport to Sorrento?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 2 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 3 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 4 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 5 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 6 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 7 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 8 Sicily Suggetions
- 9 He said , she said
- 10 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 11 car rental companies Italy
- 12 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 13 Paris in April?
- 14 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 17 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 18 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 19 quiet hotel
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Venice hotel selection
- 23 May trip to the islands
- 24 Where to stay in Rome
- 25 7 days in Greece