I'm posting for a friend who wants to get to Sorrento as quickly and conveniently as possible from the Rome airport. Any need to stop in Rome and/or Naples? Any help you can give this first time European traveler would be appreciated!
Train from Rome airport to Sorrento?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 2 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 3 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 4 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 9 Pronunciation
- 10 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 11 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 12 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 13 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 14 What to wear
- 15 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 16 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 17 What still confounds you about travel?
- 18 Back home problems with sim card
- 19 How do you find French food?
- 20 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 21 GPS in Tuscany
- 22 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 23 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 24 italy
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...