We are traveling to Italy at the end of this month and plan to take trains from the Leonardo da Vinci airport into Rome and then connect with a train to Naples. From there we plan to hire someone to drive us to Positano. There appears to be several options for trains from the airport into Rome. Do anyone have any insight as to which is the easiest to take? Any other feedback on our intinerary is greatly appreciated.
Train from Rome airport to Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 6 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 7 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 8 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 12 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 13 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 nearby cities to london
- 16 Hotel in Venice
- 17 9 days in turkey
- 18 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 21 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 22 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 23 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 24 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 25 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014