We are traveling to Italy at the end of this month and plan to take trains from the Leonardo da Vinci airport into Rome and then connect with a train to Naples. From there we plan to hire someone to drive us to Positano. There appears to be several options for trains from the airport into Rome. Do anyone have any insight as to which is the easiest to take? Any other feedback on our intinerary is greatly appreciated.
Train from Rome airport to Naples
View all Europe activity »
- 1 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 Spain - Andalucia
- 4 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 5 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 6 TGV and Provence questions
- 7 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 8 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 9 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 12 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 13 2 Week European Itinerary
- 14 Chambermaid tipping
- 15 Channel Islands
- 16 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 17 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 18 Car in Prague
- 19 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 20 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 21 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 22 Rome Accommodation
- 23 Istanbul hotels
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 25 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary