We are traveling to Italy at the end of this month and plan to take trains from the Leonardo da Vinci airport into Rome and then connect with a train to Naples. From there we plan to hire someone to drive us to Positano. There appears to be several options for trains from the airport into Rome. Do anyone have any insight as to which is the easiest to take? Any other feedback on our intinerary is greatly appreciated.
Train from Rome airport to Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 2 7 days in Greece
- 3 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 4 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 5 Reims for a day
- 6 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 7 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 8 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 11 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 12 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 16 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 17 Vienna highlights
- 18 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 19 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 20 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 23 Seville hotels
- 24 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 25 Italy