We are traveling to Italy at the end of this month and plan to take trains from the Leonardo da Vinci airport into Rome and then connect with a train to Naples. From there we plan to hire someone to drive us to Positano. There appears to be several options for trains from the airport into Rome. Do anyone have any insight as to which is the easiest to take? Any other feedback on our intinerary is greatly appreciated.
Train from Rome airport to Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 2 Please help me plan my trip!
- 3 Porto to Salamanca
- 4 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 5 Greece and Turkey
- 6 Napoli logistics
- 7 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 8 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 9 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 10 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 11 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 12 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 13 Why does riding a bike make me think of French food?
- 14 buying souviners and art
- 15 Need help in choosing a destination(s)... Please Help!
- 16 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 17 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 18 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 19 scotland trave;
- 20 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 21 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 22 Tyrol - need general help
- 23 Trains
- 24 Positano in high season???
- 25 Europe in June with 8-year old