We are traveling to Italy at the end of this month and plan to take trains from the Leonardo da Vinci airport into Rome and then connect with a train to Naples. From there we plan to hire someone to drive us to Positano. There appears to be several options for trains from the airport into Rome. Do anyone have any insight as to which is the easiest to take? Any other feedback on our intinerary is greatly appreciated.
Train from Rome airport to Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 2 Reputable Tours
- 3 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 4 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 5 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 6 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 7 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 8 Germany Questions
- 9 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 10 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 11 Museums in Berlin
- 12 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 13 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 16 Scotland November 2015
- 17 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 18 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015
- 19 Salzburg and day trips
- 20 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 21 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 22 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 23 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 24 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 25 Skiing in France