We are traveling to Italy at the end of this month and plan to take trains from the Leonardo da Vinci airport into Rome and then connect with a train to Naples. From there we plan to hire someone to drive us to Positano. There appears to be several options for trains from the airport into Rome. Do anyone have any insight as to which is the easiest to take? Any other feedback on our intinerary is greatly appreciated.
Train from Rome airport to Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wedding in Italy
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 4 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 5 travel to western Europe from India
- 6 I went to Paris in June
- 7 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 8 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 9 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 10 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 11 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 12 I'm in a funk
- 13 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 14 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 15 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 16 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 17 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 18 stop in lisboa or not
- 19 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 20 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 21 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 22 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 23 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 24 wineries near Ronda
- 25 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!