We are traveling to Italy at the end of this month and plan to take trains from the Leonardo da Vinci airport into Rome and then connect with a train to Naples. From there we plan to hire someone to drive us to Positano. There appears to be several options for trains from the airport into Rome. Do anyone have any insight as to which is the easiest to take? Any other feedback on our intinerary is greatly appreciated.
Train from Rome airport to Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 2 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 3 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 4 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 5 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 6 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 7 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 8 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 9 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 10 London neighborhood suggestions
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 13 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 14 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 15 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 16 3 weeks in Europe
- 17 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 18 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 19 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 20 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 21 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 22 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 23 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 24 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 25 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by