We are traveling to Italy at the end of this month and plan to take trains from the Leonardo da Vinci airport into Rome and then connect with a train to Naples. From there we plan to hire someone to drive us to Positano. There appears to be several options for trains from the airport into Rome. Do anyone have any insight as to which is the easiest to take? Any other feedback on our intinerary is greatly appreciated.
Train from Rome airport to Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 2 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 3 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 4 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 5 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 6 men's shoes spain
- 7 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 8 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 9 Unique Venice Activity
- 10 Traveling in France by train
- 11 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 12 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 15 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 16 London visit
- 17 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 18 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 19 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 20 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 21 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 22 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 25 Camper Rental in Iceland