We are traveling to Italy at the end of this month and plan to take trains from the Leonardo da Vinci airport into Rome and then connect with a train to Naples. From there we plan to hire someone to drive us to Positano. There appears to be several options for trains from the airport into Rome. Do anyone have any insight as to which is the easiest to take? Any other feedback on our intinerary is greatly appreciated.
Train from Rome airport to Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 2 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 5 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 7 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 8 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 9 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 10 Scotland Votes "No"
- 11 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 12 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 13 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 14 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 15 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 18 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 19 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 20 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 21 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 22 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 23 Olive Oil
- 24 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 25 Wine tour from Verona?