We are traveling to Italy at the end of this month and plan to take trains from the Leonardo da Vinci airport into Rome and then connect with a train to Naples. From there we plan to hire someone to drive us to Positano. There appears to be several options for trains from the airport into Rome. Do anyone have any insight as to which is the easiest to take? Any other feedback on our intinerary is greatly appreciated.
Train from Rome airport to Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 2 Paris November 2014
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 5 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 6 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 7 Greek ferries
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 10 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 11 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 12 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 16 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 17 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 18 SIM card for eastern europe
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 21 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 22 Lofoten ferry
- 23 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 24 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 25 Connecting with forum locals in Paris