I am optimistic someone here has the answer, since I've always had god advice from this forum over the years.
We will be in Riomaggiore and need to leave on Oct 12th for Nice where we have a hotel reservation.
Don't want to be late to the hotel since we have had our reservations yanked before in France for late arrival, but also don't want to leave at the crack of dawn unless necessary. From what I can see so far, we have to get to Ventimiglia first. Correct?
All the different train lines are confusing to me since we have never traveled by train in Europe before.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Paris
- 2 1 month in Europe
- 3 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 4 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 8 Paris hotels
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 11 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 12 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 13 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 LIsbon
- 18 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 19 Iceland in 7 days.
- 20 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 22 Luggage Storage
- 23 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition