I am optimistic someone here has the answer, since I've always had god advice from this forum over the years.
We will be in Riomaggiore and need to leave on Oct 12th for Nice where we have a hotel reservation.
Don't want to be late to the hotel since we have had our reservations yanked before in France for late arrival, but also don't want to leave at the crack of dawn unless necessary. From what I can see so far, we have to get to Ventimiglia first. Correct?
All the different train lines are confusing to me since we have never traveled by train in Europe before.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 3 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 4 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 5 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Places of interest
- 8 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 9 Switzerland in November?
- 10 A Month stay in Southern France
- 11 vienna
- 12 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 13 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 14 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 15 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 16 Ireland travel passport question
- 17 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 18 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 19 Oxford England Accommodations
- 20 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 21 Croatia transportation question.
- 22 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 23 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 24 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 25 getting to CDG