I am optimistic someone here has the answer, since I've always had god advice from this forum over the years.
We will be in Riomaggiore and need to leave on Oct 12th for Nice where we have a hotel reservation.
Don't want to be late to the hotel since we have had our reservations yanked before in France for late arrival, but also don't want to leave at the crack of dawn unless necessary. From what I can see so far, we have to get to Ventimiglia first. Correct?
All the different train lines are confusing to me since we have never traveled by train in Europe before.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 6 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 7 Paris cooking classes
- 8 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 First time in Bulgaria
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Alps Drive
- 14 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 15 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 16 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Praiano
- 19 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 20 Help please
- 21 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 22 Andalucia itinerary help
- 23 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 24 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...