I am optimistic someone here has the answer, since I've always had god advice from this forum over the years.
We will be in Riomaggiore and need to leave on Oct 12th for Nice where we have a hotel reservation.
Don't want to be late to the hotel since we have had our reservations yanked before in France for late arrival, but also don't want to leave at the crack of dawn unless necessary. From what I can see so far, we have to get to Ventimiglia first. Correct?
All the different train lines are confusing to me since we have never traveled by train in Europe before.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 6 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 7 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 8 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 9 Help me make this possible!
- 10 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 11 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 14 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 16 First visit to London
- 17 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 18 London is it worth it?
- 19 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 20 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 21 Paris and Normandy
- 22 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 23 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 24 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 25 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris