I will be traveling from Riomaggiore to Venice by train on Wed. Sept. 25th., via La Spezia, Pisa, Florence, Venice. I have booked the tickets from La Spezia to Pisa and Florence to Venice on line already. However, Raileurope wants an $18. shipping fee for 2 $11 tickets from Pisa to Florence. I have to take the 1:11 train to fit in my schedule. My question is should I wait and buy the tickets in Italy from Pisa to Florence? Would there be any possibility of them being sold out? I hate to pay an extra $18 for $22. tickets, but I don't want to risk missing my train from Florence to Venice. Thanks for your help..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 2 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 7 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 8 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 9 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Zurich to Milan trip
- 12 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 13 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 14 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 17 San Sebastián
- 18 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 19 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 20 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 21 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 22 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 23 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 24 Planning A trip
- 25 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue