I will be traveling from Riomaggiore to Venice by train on Wed. Sept. 25th., via La Spezia, Pisa, Florence, Venice. I have booked the tickets from La Spezia to Pisa and Florence to Venice on line already. However, Raileurope wants an $18. shipping fee for 2 $11 tickets from Pisa to Florence. I have to take the 1:11 train to fit in my schedule. My question is should I wait and buy the tickets in Italy from Pisa to Florence? Would there be any possibility of them being sold out? I hate to pay an extra $18 for $22. tickets, but I don't want to risk missing my train from Florence to Venice. Thanks for your help..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - rental car damages query
- 2 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 3 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 4 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 CDG much improved
- 7 European Cooking Secrets
- 8 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 9 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 10 London's Must Sights!
- 11 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 12 Venice & Bellagio Trip Report
- 13 20 Days in Europe
- 14 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 15 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 16 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 17 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 18 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 19 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 20 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 21 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 22 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 23 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 24 Europe in late January
- 25 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?