I will be traveling from Riomaggiore to Venice by train on Wed. Sept. 25th., via La Spezia, Pisa, Florence, Venice. I have booked the tickets from La Spezia to Pisa and Florence to Venice on line already. However, Raileurope wants an $18. shipping fee for 2 $11 tickets from Pisa to Florence. I have to take the 1:11 train to fit in my schedule. My question is should I wait and buy the tickets in Italy from Pisa to Florence? Would there be any possibility of them being sold out? I hate to pay an extra $18 for $22. tickets, but I don't want to risk missing my train from Florence to Venice. Thanks for your help..
Train from Pisa to Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 seven days in Portugal
- 3 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 4 I need a haircut
- 5 American electrical gadgets
- 6 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 7 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 10 Eating in France-two new books
- 11 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 14 1 week in Croatia
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 german rail ticket question
- 19 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 20 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 21 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 22 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 23 Buying Masks in Venice
- 24 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 25 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?