I will be traveling from Riomaggiore to Venice by train on Wed. Sept. 25th., via La Spezia, Pisa, Florence, Venice. I have booked the tickets from La Spezia to Pisa and Florence to Venice on line already. However, Raileurope wants an $18. shipping fee for 2 $11 tickets from Pisa to Florence. I have to take the 1:11 train to fit in my schedule. My question is should I wait and buy the tickets in Italy from Pisa to Florence? Would there be any possibility of them being sold out? I hate to pay an extra $18 for $22. tickets, but I don't want to risk missing my train from Florence to Venice. Thanks for your help..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 2 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 3 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 4 Arriving 23:35 at Marco Polo
- 5 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 6 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 7 Macedonia, Greece
- 8 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 9 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 10 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 11 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 12 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 13 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 14 Breakfast: London
- 15 Europe Itinerary
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 18 The highlands
- 19 Loch Ewe in NW Scotland...anyone been?
- 20 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 21 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 22 Rhine River
- 23 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 24 Travel plan help in Germany
- 25 Norwway trip report