I will be traveling from Riomaggiore to Venice by train on Wed. Sept. 25th., via La Spezia, Pisa, Florence, Venice. I have booked the tickets from La Spezia to Pisa and Florence to Venice on line already. However, Raileurope wants an $18. shipping fee for 2 $11 tickets from Pisa to Florence. I have to take the 1:11 train to fit in my schedule. My question is should I wait and buy the tickets in Italy from Pisa to Florence? Would there be any possibility of them being sold out? I hate to pay an extra $18 for $22. tickets, but I don't want to risk missing my train from Florence to Venice. Thanks for your help..
Train from Pisa to Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 2 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 3 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 4 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 5 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 6 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 7 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 8 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 9 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 10 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 11 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 12 Liverpool to London
- 13 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 14 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 15 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 16 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 17 DVD players in France
- 18 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 19 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 20 Train from Sarlat
- 21 Trains
- 22 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 23 Naples vs Sorrento
- 24 Cinque Terre trails
- 25 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France