I will be traveling from Riomaggiore to Venice by train on Wed. Sept. 25th., via La Spezia, Pisa, Florence, Venice. I have booked the tickets from La Spezia to Pisa and Florence to Venice on line already. However, Raileurope wants an $18. shipping fee for 2 $11 tickets from Pisa to Florence. I have to take the 1:11 train to fit in my schedule. My question is should I wait and buy the tickets in Italy from Pisa to Florence? Would there be any possibility of them being sold out? I hate to pay an extra $18 for $22. tickets, but I don't want to risk missing my train from Florence to Venice. Thanks for your help..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 3 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 4 Barcelona on budget
- 5 Advice for England and France travels?
- 6 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 7 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 8 please revew provence agenda
- 9 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 10 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 11 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 12 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 13 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 14 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 15 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 16 Where to go in March??
- 17 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 18 Late June 2017 - Capri/Amalfi Coast vs Serengeti Safari
- 19 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 20 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 21 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 22 Dublin Ireland Advice Needed
- 23 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 24 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 25 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage