I will be traveling from Riomaggiore to Venice by train on Wed. Sept. 25th., via La Spezia, Pisa, Florence, Venice. I have booked the tickets from La Spezia to Pisa and Florence to Venice on line already. However, Raileurope wants an $18. shipping fee for 2 $11 tickets from Pisa to Florence. I have to take the 1:11 train to fit in my schedule. My question is should I wait and buy the tickets in Italy from Pisa to Florence? Would there be any possibility of them being sold out? I hate to pay an extra $18 for $22. tickets, but I don't want to risk missing my train from Florence to Venice. Thanks for your help..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and South of France
- 2 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 3 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 4 Overnight at Heathrow
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 France, UK and Ireland
- 7 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 8 Ronda Wine/biking
- 9 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 10 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Andalucia itinerary help
- 13 Santorini lodging
- 14 Germany family road trip help!
- 15 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 16 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 17 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 18 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 19 Prague
- 20 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 21 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 22 9 days in London
- 23 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 24 No Periods in British Written English!
- 25 Milan private guide