I will be traveling from Riomaggiore to Venice by train on Wed. Sept. 25th., via La Spezia, Pisa, Florence, Venice. I have booked the tickets from La Spezia to Pisa and Florence to Venice on line already. However, Raileurope wants an $18. shipping fee for 2 $11 tickets from Pisa to Florence. I have to take the 1:11 train to fit in my schedule. My question is should I wait and buy the tickets in Italy from Pisa to Florence? Would there be any possibility of them being sold out? I hate to pay an extra $18 for $22. tickets, but I don't want to risk missing my train from Florence to Venice. Thanks for your help..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 2 tipping
- 3 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 4 used it and persona’s experiences on this
- 5 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 6 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 7 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 8 Spain for 10 nights
- 9 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 10 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 11 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 12 Advice about Naples?
- 13 Alsace Accommodations
- 14 Man U Scrimmage Games Late July/EarlyAugust?
- 15 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 16 Iternary Help - London + ? without car
- 17 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 18 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 19 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 20 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 21 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 22 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 23 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 24 Tips question
- 25 Still another Provence Provence advice request