I will be traveling from Riomaggiore to Venice by train on Wed. Sept. 25th., via La Spezia, Pisa, Florence, Venice. I have booked the tickets from La Spezia to Pisa and Florence to Venice on line already. However, Raileurope wants an $18. shipping fee for 2 $11 tickets from Pisa to Florence. I have to take the 1:11 train to fit in my schedule. My question is should I wait and buy the tickets in Italy from Pisa to Florence? Would there be any possibility of them being sold out? I hate to pay an extra $18 for $22. tickets, but I don't want to risk missing my train from Florence to Venice. Thanks for your help..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 2 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 3 AMS Car Rental
- 4 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 5 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 6 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 7 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 8 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 9 One week in Europe
- 10 Switzerland in September
- 11 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 12 London Theater
- 13 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 14 Munich itinerary review
- 15 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 16 Europe itinerary questions
- 17 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 18 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 19 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 20 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 21 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 22 Salzburg itinerary review
- 23 weekend from cologne germany
- 24 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 25 Christmas - New Year Holiday