I will be traveling from Riomaggiore to Venice by train on Wed. Sept. 25th., via La Spezia, Pisa, Florence, Venice. I have booked the tickets from La Spezia to Pisa and Florence to Venice on line already. However, Raileurope wants an $18. shipping fee for 2 $11 tickets from Pisa to Florence. I have to take the 1:11 train to fit in my schedule. My question is should I wait and buy the tickets in Italy from Pisa to Florence? Would there be any possibility of them being sold out? I hate to pay an extra $18 for $22. tickets, but I don't want to risk missing my train from Florence to Venice. Thanks for your help..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 Revised itinerary for italy
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 6 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 7 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 8 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 9 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 10 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 11 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 12 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 13 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Amalfi Coast help
- 16 Paris Metro
- 17 A good book!!
- 18 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 19 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 20 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 23 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 24 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 25 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary