I will be traveling from Riomaggiore to Venice by train on Wed. Sept. 25th., via La Spezia, Pisa, Florence, Venice. I have booked the tickets from La Spezia to Pisa and Florence to Venice on line already. However, Raileurope wants an $18. shipping fee for 2 $11 tickets from Pisa to Florence. I have to take the 1:11 train to fit in my schedule. My question is should I wait and buy the tickets in Italy from Pisa to Florence? Would there be any possibility of them being sold out? I hate to pay an extra $18 for $22. tickets, but I don't want to risk missing my train from Florence to Venice. Thanks for your help..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 2 Naples or Genoa
- 3 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 4 France for a month in 2017
- 5 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 6 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 7 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 8 a few hours in Stockholm
- 9 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 10 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 11 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 12 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 Vuerling airlines
- 16 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 17 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 18 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 19 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 20 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 21 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 22 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 23 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 24 Chinese visit to France
- 25 15 days trip to Europe