Has anyone had the experience of traveling by train using a France Rail Pass? My question is if I bought 3 or 4 days in a month does that mean I can get on and off and on again and it is counted as one day? I want to leave Perpignan, maybe stop in Montpellier and then push on to Avignon as an example. Thanks
Train from Perpignan to towards Nice with stop overs
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 2 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 3 Day on the Rhine
- 4 Please help me give good travel advice
- 5 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 6 Portugal with children
- 7 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 8 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 9 Stopover in Tudela?
- 10 Travel throught Europe
- 11 Car Rentals in Athens
- 12 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 13 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 14 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 15 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 16 From Sarajevo to Belgrade ?
- 17 Macarons!
- 18 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 19 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 20 Josselin region of Brittany
- 21 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 22 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 23 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 24 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 25 Venice, then ?, then Munich