Has anyone had the experience of traveling by train using a France Rail Pass? My question is if I bought 3 or 4 days in a month does that mean I can get on and off and on again and it is counted as one day? I want to leave Perpignan, maybe stop in Montpellier and then push on to Avignon as an example. Thanks
Train from Perpignan to towards Nice with stop overs
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 quiet hotel
- 4 He said , she said
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 7 Venice hotel selection
- 8 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 9 May trip to the islands
- 10 Where to stay in Rome
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 13 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 14 Augsburg with kids
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 18 Three days in Spain
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 21 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 22 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Paris in April?
- 25 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions