Has anyone had the experience of traveling by train using a France Rail Pass? My question is if I bought 3 or 4 days in a month does that mean I can get on and off and on again and it is counted as one day? I want to leave Perpignan, maybe stop in Montpellier and then push on to Avignon as an example. Thanks
Train from Perpignan to towards Nice with stop overs
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence in October
- 2 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 3 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 first european holiday itinery
- 6 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 London at Easter
- 18 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 19 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 20 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 21 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 22 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 23 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 24 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 25 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport