Is it possible to take the tgv from Paris to Strasburg without any connections and then rent a car at the Strasburg train station to drive 2-3 weeks through france, dropping the car at tthe Marseilles airport?
train from paris to strasburg then rent car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Villa Rosa, Hotel Inglaterra, or Hotel Niza
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 4 Amalfi Coast in October
- 5 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 6 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 7 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 8 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 9 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 10 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 11 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 12 Paris in black and white
- 13 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 14 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 15 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 16 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 17 Never To Return
- 18 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 19 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 20 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 eateries in Puglia
- 23 Rome to Amafi coast
- 24 How much luggage?????
- 25 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?