Is it possible to take the tgv from Paris to Strasburg without any connections and then rent a car at the Strasburg train station to drive 2-3 weeks through france, dropping the car at tthe Marseilles airport?
train from paris to strasburg then rent car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 2 Cruise the River Shannon
- 3 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 4 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 5 Food tours in Rome?
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 Rome Food Tour
- 8 trip to norway
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 Ireland or Scotland
- 11 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 12 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 13 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 14 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 15 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 16 Italy and Croatia
- 17 Help with England/Wales tour
- 18 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 19 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 22 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 23 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 24 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 25 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015