Is it possible to take the tgv from Paris to Strasburg without any connections and then rent a car at the Strasburg train station to drive 2-3 weeks through france, dropping the car at tthe Marseilles airport?
train from paris to strasburg then rent car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 2 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 3 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 4 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 5 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 6 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 7 Venice - boats on canals
- 8 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 9 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 10 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 11 Carry On Luggage
- 12 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 13 France: which maps?
- 14 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 15 luggage suggestions
- 16 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 17 USA to Europe Adapter Plug
- 18 Prado free evenings
- 19 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 20 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 21 Santorini and Naxos Food & Activity Recommendations Wanted!
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Portugal - Need Itinerary Help
- 25 Paris - city hotel with easy access to Paris Nord Villepinte Expo?