Is it possible to take the tgv from Paris to Strasburg without any connections and then rent a car at the Strasburg train station to drive 2-3 weeks through france, dropping the car at tthe Marseilles airport?
train from paris to strasburg then rent car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 2 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 3 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 4 Riga 2014
- 5 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 6 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 7 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 8 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 9 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 10 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 11 Back home problems with sim card
- 12 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 13 Budapest
- 14 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 15 Budapest--baggage storage
- 16 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 17 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 18 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 19 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 20 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 21 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 22 How do you find French food?
- 23 Day trips from Seville
- 24 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 25 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice