Is it possible to take the tgv from Paris to Strasburg without any connections and then rent a car at the Strasburg train station to drive 2-3 weeks through france, dropping the car at tthe Marseilles airport?
train from paris to strasburg then rent car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 4 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 5 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 6 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 7 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 8 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 9 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 10 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 11 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 12 Is Venice really dirty?
- 13 My Google Maps
- 14 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 15 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 16 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 19 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 20 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 21 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 22 italy - france - germany
- 23 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 24 Planning Europe trip
- 25 Riva del Garda to Rome