We are planning a trip in May/June that includes travelling from Paris to Beaune and a week later back again. I am looking for the Premium fares that show up within 90 days before travelling and tried to book on the tgv-europe.com English-language site that many here have suggested instead of the voyages-sncf.com (French-language site). However, when I entered my dates, the result was a train from Paris Bercy, not the Gare du Lyon as I believe is the better (and shorter) way to go. There didn't seem to be an option to select the train station. Have I missed something? Also, the price didn't say Prem, which I also expected. Thanks for any help.
train from Paris to Beaune
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 4 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 5 South of France November Trip Report
- 6 Nice or Marseille??
- 7 Dresden or Leipzig
- 8 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 13 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 14 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 15 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 16 Moving to Belfast
- 17 Rome---August and September
- 18 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 19 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 20 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 21 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 22 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 23 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 24 4-6 weeks
- 25 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?