We are planning a trip in May/June that includes travelling from Paris to Beaune and a week later back again. I am looking for the Premium fares that show up within 90 days before travelling and tried to book on the tgv-europe.com English-language site that many here have suggested instead of the voyages-sncf.com (French-language site). However, when I entered my dates, the result was a train from Paris Bercy, not the Gare du Lyon as I believe is the better (and shorter) way to go. There didn't seem to be an option to select the train station. Have I missed something? Also, the price didn't say Prem, which I also expected. Thanks for any help.
train from Paris to Beaune
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 2 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 3 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 4 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 5 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 6 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 7 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 8 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 9 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 10 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 11 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 12 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 13 Scotland day tour
- 14 England sites not to miss
- 15 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 Tuscany without a car - towns and walking/hiking holiday
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 20 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 21 Casual men's dress in Paris
- 22 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 23 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 24 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 25 What should we tip our tour guide?