We are planning a trip in May/June that includes travelling from Paris to Beaune and a week later back again. I am looking for the Premium fares that show up within 90 days before travelling and tried to book on the tgv-europe.com English-language site that many here have suggested instead of the voyages-sncf.com (French-language site). However, when I entered my dates, the result was a train from Paris Bercy, not the Gare du Lyon as I believe is the better (and shorter) way to go. There didn't seem to be an option to select the train station. Have I missed something? Also, the price didn't say Prem, which I also expected. Thanks for any help.
train from Paris to Beaune
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 2 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 3 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 6 Is this realistic... advice?
- 7 Satnav maps update
- 8 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 9 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 10 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 11 Great restaurants in Italy
- 12 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 13 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 14 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 15 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 16 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 17 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 18 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 19 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 20 mallorca
- 21 Spanish Music
- 22 Paris winter sales
- 23 Germany for 3 weeks
- 24 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 25 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights