We are planning a trip in May/June that includes travelling from Paris to Beaune and a week later back again. I am looking for the Premium fares that show up within 90 days before travelling and tried to book on the tgv-europe.com English-language site that many here have suggested instead of the voyages-sncf.com (French-language site). However, when I entered my dates, the result was a train from Paris Bercy, not the Gare du Lyon as I believe is the better (and shorter) way to go. There didn't seem to be an option to select the train station. Have I missed something? Also, the price didn't say Prem, which I also expected. Thanks for any help.
train from Paris to Beaune
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 2 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 3 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 4 Raining in rome
- 5 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 6 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 7 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 8 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 9 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 10 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 11 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 12 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 13 İstanbul Travel guide
- 14 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 15 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 16 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 17 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 18 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 19 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 20 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 21 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 22 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 23 Italian Lakes
- 24 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 25 Amsterdam and An Amputee