We are considering taking a day time train from Paris to Barcelona via Perpignan–Figueres in December. I understand there is a relatively new daytime TGV train from Paris to Figueres, where we change to a local train to Barcelona. The information I have is that the journey will be about 7.5 hours. Has anyone done this trip? I am interested to know if it is a scenic route and worth the extra time (versus flying). Thanks.
Train from Paris to Barcelona (day time trip)
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Trondheim, Norway: 3 days in January
- 2 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 3 Best Airline to use from Perth to Amsterdam
- 4 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 5 Hallwag maps
- 6 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 7 Europe Tour Companies May/June 2014 (24 yr old & Nana)
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 University survey for Bulgarian tourism
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 which cities in umbria to visit
- 12 Lithuania is absolutely not European state
- 13 River Palace or Victoria Hotel
- 14 London Airport Expansion Recommendations Offered:
- 15 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 16 Paris in August with family
- 17 Two weeks in mostly Tuscany- need advice
- 18 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 19 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 20 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Schengen Visa while changing jobs?
- 23 From Toulouse train station to Toulouse Airport
- 24 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 25 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...