We are considering taking a day time train from Paris to Barcelona via Perpignan–Figueres in December. I understand there is a relatively new daytime TGV train from Paris to Figueres, where we change to a local train to Barcelona. The information I have is that the journey will be about 7.5 hours. Has anyone done this trip? I am interested to know if it is a scenic route and worth the extra time (versus flying). Thanks.
Train from Paris to Barcelona (day time trip)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 2 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 3 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 4 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 5 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 6 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 7 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 8 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 9 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 10 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 11 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 12 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 13 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 14 Please help me give good travel advice
- 15 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 16 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 17 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 18 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 19 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 20 ideas for Portugal please
- 21 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 22 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 23 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 24 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 25 Day on the Rhine