Will be in Paris last week of August and then to Amsterdam. Is it possible to buy the train ticket 4 to 5 days before the departure date? Or is it cheap to book online 2 to 3 months in advance? could you give me the website? How long is the journey and the cost of the ticket? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 6 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 7 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 13 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 14 International Flight Question
- 15 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 16 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 17 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 18 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 19 Luggage Storage
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days