Will be in Paris last week of August and then to Amsterdam. Is it possible to buy the train ticket 4 to 5 days before the departure date? Or is it cheap to book online 2 to 3 months in advance? could you give me the website? How long is the journey and the cost of the ticket? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.drozhealthblog.com/luna-bella-serum/
- 2 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 3 quickest way to Prague
- 4 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 5 Paris for children
- 6 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 7 Scotland - We're Here!
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 10 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 11 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 12 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 13 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 14 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 15 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 16 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 17 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 18 16 days in France and Italy
- 19 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 20 Avoid Europcar!
- 21 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 22 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 23 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 24 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 25 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please