Will be in Paris last week of August and then to Amsterdam. Is it possible to buy the train ticket 4 to 5 days before the departure date? Or is it cheap to book online 2 to 3 months in advance? could you give me the website? How long is the journey and the cost of the ticket? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 2 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 3 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 6 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 7 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 8 Amsterdam and ?????
- 9 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 10 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 11 To europe this Aug
- 12 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 13 http://sexuallubricants.org/staminon-male-enhancement/
- 14 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 15 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 16 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 17 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 18 Stay away from EF Tours
- 19 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 20 Around The World In Collars and Pearls: A Mother-Daughter Adventure
- 21 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 22 Which ballooning company should we use in Cappadocia?
- 23 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 24 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 25 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...