Will be in Paris last week of August and then to Amsterdam. Is it possible to buy the train ticket 4 to 5 days before the departure date? Or is it cheap to book online 2 to 3 months in advance? could you give me the website? How long is the journey and the cost of the ticket? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 Our time in Rome
- 3 Flight connection in CDG
- 4 France for a month in 2017
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 7 Barcelona extension
- 8 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 9 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 10 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 11 Naples or Genoa
- 12 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 13 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 14 a few hours in Stockholm
- 15 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 16 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 17 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 18 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 19 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 20 Vuerling airlines
- 21 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 22 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 23 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 24 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 25 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London