Will be in Paris last week of August and then to Amsterdam. Is it possible to buy the train ticket 4 to 5 days before the departure date? Or is it cheap to book online 2 to 3 months in advance? could you give me the website? How long is the journey and the cost of the ticket? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 2 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 3 Itinerary help
- 4 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 5 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 6 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 7 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 8 Ceramics
- 9 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 10 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 11 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 12 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 13 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 14 French Prem Train Fares
- 15 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 16 Rome Private Tours
- 17 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 18 Three days in Athens
- 19 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 20 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 21 Passport
- 22 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 23 Driving the Pyrenees from Barcelona to San Sebastián . Need advice ....
- 24 Intercity Train
- 25 Is one day in Portofino enough?