Will be in Paris last week of August and then to Amsterdam. Is it possible to buy the train ticket 4 to 5 days before the departure date? Or is it cheap to book online 2 to 3 months in advance? could you give me the website? How long is the journey and the cost of the ticket? Thank you
train from paris to amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monet in Normandy
- 2 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 3 Useful website for France
- 4 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 5 London visit
- 6 Croatia/Slovenia 2014
- 7 Italian cooking classes
- 8 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 9 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 10 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 11 Small group for Colosseum
- 12 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 13 best time to book accommodation
- 14 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 15 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 16 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 17 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 18 SIM card for eastern europe
- 19 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 20 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 21 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 22 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 24 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train