I know there are a lot of trains Thalys from Paris to Brussels. I beleive I see two trains which can bypass Brussels: Also called Thalys which I believe travel through Lille, France. One is at 18:25 from Paris. The time would be good for me. Has anyone used this? It would be nice not to schlep and change trains in Brussels as well as an arrival is at 20:53. When looking at schedules from Brussels Midi to Brugge (St. Pieters) I do get confused: there are trains leaving every two hours such as 14:05, 16:05, etc. I know there are at least two trains every hour leaving: I am looking at flying back to USA from Brussels. The trains leave Brugge like 8:35 and 8:58; then 9:35, 9:58 etc to first Midi then Nord in Brussels. The schedule does not say anything about stopping at Central-- which I would be interested in doing so as to spend a day in the Grand Plaza prior to flying back to the USA. So question is do these trains from Brugge stop at all three stations? or one must do a transfer from Midi to Central? Thank you
train from paris gare de nord to brugge (through Liile) bypass brussels
View all Europe activity »
- 1 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 2 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 3 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 4 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 5 First time traveler to Ireland
- 6 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 9 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 10 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 11 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 12 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 13 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 14 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 15 Prague - must see
- 16 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 17 Spain - Andalucia
- 18 Car in Prague
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 21 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 22 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 23 Lucerne & Zurich
- 24 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 25 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip