I know there are a lot of trains Thalys from Paris to Brussels. I beleive I see two trains which can bypass Brussels: Also called Thalys which I believe travel through Lille, France. One is at 18:25 from Paris. The time would be good for me. Has anyone used this? It would be nice not to schlep and change trains in Brussels as well as an arrival is at 20:53. When looking at schedules from Brussels Midi to Brugge (St. Pieters) I do get confused: there are trains leaving every two hours such as 14:05, 16:05, etc. I know there are at least two trains every hour leaving: I am looking at flying back to USA from Brussels. The trains leave Brugge like 8:35 and 8:58; then 9:35, 9:58 etc to first Midi then Nord in Brussels. The schedule does not say anything about stopping at Central-- which I would be interested in doing so as to spend a day in the Grand Plaza prior to flying back to the USA. So question is do these trains from Brugge stop at all three stations? or one must do a transfer from Midi to Central? Thank you
train from paris gare de nord to brugge (through Liile) bypass brussels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 2 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 3 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 4 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 5 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 6 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 7 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 8 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 9 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 10 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 11 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 12 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 13 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 14 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 15 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 16 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 17 London neighborhood suggestions
- 18 What to wear
- 19 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 20 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 21 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 22 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 23 3 weeks in Europe
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School