I know there are a lot of trains Thalys from Paris to Brussels. I beleive I see two trains which can bypass Brussels: Also called Thalys which I believe travel through Lille, France. One is at 18:25 from Paris. The time would be good for me. Has anyone used this? It would be nice not to schlep and change trains in Brussels as well as an arrival is at 20:53. When looking at schedules from Brussels Midi to Brugge (St. Pieters) I do get confused: there are trains leaving every two hours such as 14:05, 16:05, etc. I know there are at least two trains every hour leaving: I am looking at flying back to USA from Brussels. The trains leave Brugge like 8:35 and 8:58; then 9:35, 9:58 etc to first Midi then Nord in Brussels. The schedule does not say anything about stopping at Central-- which I would be interested in doing so as to spend a day in the Grand Plaza prior to flying back to the USA. So question is do these trains from Brugge stop at all three stations? or one must do a transfer from Midi to Central? Thank you
train from paris gare de nord to brugge (through Liile) bypass brussels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 2 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 3 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 4 London Private Detectives
- 5 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 6 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 7 Calling Jamikins
- 8 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 11 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 12 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 13 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 14 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 15 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Europe in 21 days
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 21 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 UK for 12 days !