I know there are a lot of trains Thalys from Paris to Brussels. I beleive I see two trains which can bypass Brussels: Also called Thalys which I believe travel through Lille, France. One is at 18:25 from Paris. The time would be good for me. Has anyone used this? It would be nice not to schlep and change trains in Brussels as well as an arrival is at 20:53. When looking at schedules from Brussels Midi to Brugge (St. Pieters) I do get confused: there are trains leaving every two hours such as 14:05, 16:05, etc. I know there are at least two trains every hour leaving: I am looking at flying back to USA from Brussels. The trains leave Brugge like 8:35 and 8:58; then 9:35, 9:58 etc to first Midi then Nord in Brussels. The schedule does not say anything about stopping at Central-- which I would be interested in doing so as to spend a day in the Grand Plaza prior to flying back to the USA. So question is do these trains from Brugge stop at all three stations? or one must do a transfer from Midi to Central? Thank you
train from paris gare de nord to brugge (through Liile) bypass brussels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 2 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 3 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 4 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 5 Cotswolds first time
- 6 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 7 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 8 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 9 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 10 Paris in black and white
- 11 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 12 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 13 Day trips from Bologna
- 14 First Trip to Europe
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 17 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 18 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 19 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 20 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 21 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 22 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 23 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 24 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 25 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving