I know there are a lot of trains Thalys from Paris to Brussels. I beleive I see two trains which can bypass Brussels: Also called Thalys which I believe travel through Lille, France. One is at 18:25 from Paris. The time would be good for me. Has anyone used this? It would be nice not to schlep and change trains in Brussels as well as an arrival is at 20:53. When looking at schedules from Brussels Midi to Brugge (St. Pieters) I do get confused: there are trains leaving every two hours such as 14:05, 16:05, etc. I know there are at least two trains every hour leaving: I am looking at flying back to USA from Brussels. The trains leave Brugge like 8:35 and 8:58; then 9:35, 9:58 etc to first Midi then Nord in Brussels. The schedule does not say anything about stopping at Central-- which I would be interested in doing so as to spend a day in the Grand Plaza prior to flying back to the USA. So question is do these trains from Brugge stop at all three stations? or one must do a transfer from Midi to Central? Thank you
train from paris gare de nord to brugge (through Liile) bypass brussels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 2 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 3 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 4 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 5 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 6 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 7 Self-driving tips for France
- 8 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 9 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 10 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 11 going to italy
- 12 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 13 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 14 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 15 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 16 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 17 Getting to Bruges from Antwerp cruise port
- 18 Stay away from EF Tours
- 19 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 20 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 21 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 22 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 23 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 24 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 25 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!