My husband and I are first time travelers to Europe and we are taking a train from Naples to Rome. I looked on a eurorail site and I have found there are different trains and different seat selections. I understand that there is a high speed train which only takes 1hr and 10 mintues...but there is also a train that takes just over 2 hours. Other than the speed what makes these trains so different? Also trying to choose seat class...really what is the difference because the pictures look the same and the descriptions is the same for both. So how do you choose between what type of train...if time really isnt a factor and then how to choose seat class?
train from Naples To Rome-which do you choose??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 2 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 3 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 4 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 5 Estonia Amber
- 6 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 7 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 8 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 9 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 10 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 11 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 12 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 13 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 14 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 9 days in turkey
- 21 Burg Eltz
- 22 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 23 Germany-berlin marathon
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions