My husband and I are first time travelers to Europe and we are taking a train from Naples to Rome. I looked on a eurorail site and I have found there are different trains and different seat selections. I understand that there is a high speed train which only takes 1hr and 10 mintues...but there is also a train that takes just over 2 hours. Other than the speed what makes these trains so different? Also trying to choose seat class...really what is the difference because the pictures look the same and the descriptions is the same for both. So how do you choose between what type of train...if time really isnt a factor and then how to choose seat class?
train from Naples To Rome-which do you choose??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 2 10 Hours in Brussels
- 3 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 4 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 7 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 8 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 9 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 10 destination wedding
- 11 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 12 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 13 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 16 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 17 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 18 London Private Detectives
- 19 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 20 Calling Jamikins
- 21 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 24 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 25 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station