My husband and I are first time travelers to Europe and we are taking a train from Naples to Rome. I looked on a eurorail site and I have found there are different trains and different seat selections. I understand that there is a high speed train which only takes 1hr and 10 mintues...but there is also a train that takes just over 2 hours. Other than the speed what makes these trains so different? Also trying to choose seat class...really what is the difference because the pictures look the same and the descriptions is the same for both. So how do you choose between what type of train...if time really isnt a factor and then how to choose seat class?
train from Naples To Rome-which do you choose??
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 2 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 3 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 4 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 5 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 6 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 7 An Solo Ameircan in Paris
- 8 Itinerary Questions
- 9 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 10 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 11 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Train travel in Europe
- 14 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 15 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 16 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 17 Place to propose
- 18 Dining in Venezia!
- 19 Any stay at first hotel reisen?
- 20 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 21 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 22 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 Winter in Europe; Amazing things to do?
- 25 British drivers