My husband and I are first time travelers to Europe and we are taking a train from Naples to Rome. I looked on a eurorail site and I have found there are different trains and different seat selections. I understand that there is a high speed train which only takes 1hr and 10 mintues...but there is also a train that takes just over 2 hours. Other than the speed what makes these trains so different? Also trying to choose seat class...really what is the difference because the pictures look the same and the descriptions is the same for both. So how do you choose between what type of train...if time really isnt a factor and then how to choose seat class?
train from Naples To Rome-which do you choose??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 2 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 3 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 4 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 5 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 6 I went to Paris in June
- 7 where to stay in Germany
- 8 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 9 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 10 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 11 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 12 Stay away from EF Tours
- 13 Theater in London
- 14 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 15 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 16 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 17 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 18 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 19 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 20 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 21 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 22 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 23 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 24 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 25 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)