My husband and I are first time travelers to Europe and we are taking a train from Naples to Rome. I looked on a eurorail site and I have found there are different trains and different seat selections. I understand that there is a high speed train which only takes 1hr and 10 mintues...but there is also a train that takes just over 2 hours. Other than the speed what makes these trains so different? Also trying to choose seat class...really what is the difference because the pictures look the same and the descriptions is the same for both. So how do you choose between what type of train...if time really isnt a factor and then how to choose seat class?
train from Naples To Rome-which do you choose??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 2 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 3 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 4 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Prague flea markets
- 8 Tipping in Greece
- 9 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 10 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 11 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 12 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 13 Timing a river cruise
- 14 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 15 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 16 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 19 flea markets in France
- 20 I need a haircut
- 21 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 22 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 23 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 24 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 25 Madrid apartments