My husband and I are first time travelers to Europe and we are taking a train from Naples to Rome. I looked on a eurorail site and I have found there are different trains and different seat selections. I understand that there is a high speed train which only takes 1hr and 10 mintues...but there is also a train that takes just over 2 hours. Other than the speed what makes these trains so different? Also trying to choose seat class...really what is the difference because the pictures look the same and the descriptions is the same for both. So how do you choose between what type of train...if time really isnt a factor and then how to choose seat class?
train from Naples To Rome-which do you choose??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 2 Southern Spain
- 3 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 4 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 7 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 10 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 11 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 12 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 13 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 14 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 18 Which european city?
- 19 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 20 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 25 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)