My husband and I are first time travelers to Europe and we are taking a train from Naples to Rome. I looked on a eurorail site and I have found there are different trains and different seat selections. I understand that there is a high speed train which only takes 1hr and 10 mintues...but there is also a train that takes just over 2 hours. Other than the speed what makes these trains so different? Also trying to choose seat class...really what is the difference because the pictures look the same and the descriptions is the same for both. So how do you choose between what type of train...if time really isnt a factor and then how to choose seat class?
train from Naples To Rome-which do you choose??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 2 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 4 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 5 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 10 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 11 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 12 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 13 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 14 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 15 Gargano Promontory
- 16 London neighborhood suggestions
- 17 Bologna tips
- 18 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 19 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 20 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 21 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 22 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 25 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons