My husband and I are first time travelers to Europe and we are taking a train from Naples to Rome. I looked on a eurorail site and I have found there are different trains and different seat selections. I understand that there is a high speed train which only takes 1hr and 10 mintues...but there is also a train that takes just over 2 hours. Other than the speed what makes these trains so different? Also trying to choose seat class...really what is the difference because the pictures look the same and the descriptions is the same for both. So how do you choose between what type of train...if time really isnt a factor and then how to choose seat class?
train from Naples To Rome-which do you choose??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel tax is 20%
- 2 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 3 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 8 Venice - boats on canals
- 9 ITALY
- 10 Paris first then where?
- 11 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 12 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 13 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 14 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 15 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 16 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 17 Akrotiri Tours
- 18 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 21 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 22 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 23 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 24 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 25 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help