Three of us are traveling by train from Munich center city to Vienna on a Sunday in September. We prefer a high speed train. How can we get the lowest price? Group rate? Book ahead? Other suggestions?
Train from Munich to Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 2 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 3 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 4 Burgundy in May
- 5 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 6 A Greek sojourn
- 7 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 8 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 9 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 10 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 12 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 13 Autumn in Paris
- 14 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 15 Is Venice really dirty?
- 16 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 17 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 18 Weekend in Norfolk
- 19 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 20 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 21 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 24 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two