Three of us are traveling by train from Munich center city to Vienna on a Sunday in September. We prefer a high speed train. How can we get the lowest price? Group rate? Book ahead? Other suggestions?
Train from Munich to Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 2 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 3 London restaurants
- 4 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 5 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 6 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 7 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 10 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 11 Istanbul water
- 12 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 13 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 14 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 15 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 16 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 17 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 18 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 19 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 20 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 21 Day Trips from Nice
- 22 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 23 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 24 Madrid: City Views
- 25 How much luggage?????