Three of us are traveling by train from Munich center city to Vienna on a Sunday in September. We prefer a high speed train. How can we get the lowest price? Group rate? Book ahead? Other suggestions?
Train from Munich to Vienna
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - must see
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 4 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 5 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 6 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 7 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 12 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town
- 13 One more last question on Bayeux
- 14 Prague: hotels Golden Well vs Pachtuv Palace? anyone there recently?
- 15 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 16 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 17 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 18 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 21 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 22 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 23 banger rally around europe?
- 24 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins