Three of us are traveling by train from Munich center city to Vienna on a Sunday in September. We prefer a high speed train. How can we get the lowest price? Group rate? Book ahead? Other suggestions?
Train from Munich to Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm in a funk
- 2 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 3 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 4 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 5 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 6 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 7 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 8 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 9 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 10 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 11 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 12 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 13 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 14 Ireland driving vacation
- 15 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 16 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 17 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 18 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 19 Provence, near Nice
- 20 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 21 Bike touring in France
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 24 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 25 hire a car or public transport