Three of us are traveling by train from Munich center city to Vienna on a Sunday in September. We prefer a high speed train. How can we get the lowest price? Group rate? Book ahead? Other suggestions?
Train from Munich to Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 2 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 5 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 8 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 9 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 10 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 11 Five nights in Extremadura
- 12 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 13 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 14 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 15 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 18 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 19 Stonehenge and Bath
- 20 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 21 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 22 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 23 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 24 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 25 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction