Three of us are traveling by train from Munich center city to Vienna on a Sunday in September. We prefer a high speed train. How can we get the lowest price? Group rate? Book ahead? Other suggestions?
Train from Munich to Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 2 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 3 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 4 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 5 Train from Sarlat
- 6 Barcelona restaurants
- 7 Venice tourist travel pass
- 8 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 9 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 10 4 days in Scotland
- 11 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 12 Two days in Dublin
- 13 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 14 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 15 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 16 San Sebastian / Donostia
- 17 Trains
- 18 Airb2b in Paris
- 19 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 20 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 21 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 22 Need help for unforgettable trip in PARIS
- 23 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel