I will take the train from Munich to Venice in the coming summer. It is a direct train and is operated by DB.
From the time-table, it shows that reservation is not required and I will travel this train by
using the 1st Class Eurail pass.
Can anyone tell me whether reservation is required ?
I am afraid there will be a peak season, so many people travelling this train and impossible to find a seat for the 6 hours journey.
Hope to hear your opinion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 2 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 PARIS
- 5 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 6 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 7 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 8 November in Rome
- 9 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 10 Germany or Sweden
- 11 Alitala
- 12 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 13 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 14 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 15 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 16 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 17 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 18 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 19 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 20 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 21 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 22 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 23 London vacation rental agency
- 24 Sicily help
- 25 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!