I will take the train from Munich to Venice in the coming summer. It is a direct train and is operated by DB.
From the time-table, it shows that reservation is not required and I will travel this train by
using the 1st Class Eurail pass.
Can anyone tell me whether reservation is required ?
I am afraid there will be a peak season, so many people travelling this train and impossible to find a seat for the 6 hours journey.
Hope to hear your opinion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리카지노⋞」❂「( SO224。COM )」❂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 블랙잭카지노⋞」❂「( SO224。COM )」❂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 카지노게임사이트⋞」❂「( SO224。COM )」❂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 아시아카지노⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 5 아시아카지노⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 6 아라비안바카라⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 7 강원랜드바카라⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 8 다모아바카라⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 9 바카라게임⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 15 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 16 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 17 Train help for Prague
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 20 Germany train help!
- 21 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 22 Versailles
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 25 Petrol in Greece