I will take the train from Munich to Venice in the coming summer. It is a direct train and is operated by DB.
From the time-table, it shows that reservation is not required and I will travel this train by
using the 1st Class Eurail pass.
Can anyone tell me whether reservation is required ?
I am afraid there will be a peak season, so many people travelling this train and impossible to find a seat for the 6 hours journey.
Hope to hear your opinion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Murren to Prague
- 2 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 3 Scotland Trip Report
- 4 What tips can you give about packing?
- 5 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 6 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 11 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 12 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 13 How the kids age calculated
- 14 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 15 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 16 Firt time VISA applicant
- 17 Uffizi Phone Number
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 Aix Provence
- 21 Sintra
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??