I will take the train from Munich to Venice in the coming summer. It is a direct train and is operated by DB.
From the time-table, it shows that reservation is not required and I will travel this train by
using the 1st Class Eurail pass.
Can anyone tell me whether reservation is required ?
I am afraid there will be a peak season, so many people travelling this train and impossible to find a seat for the 6 hours journey.
Hope to hear your opinion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Önline COMCAST Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 TIM in FCO - update
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 Train / Calabria
- 7 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 8 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 9 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 10 Itinery help Crete
- 11 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 12 Lisbon - a few tips
- 13 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 14 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 15 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 16 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 17 Avoid Europcar!
- 18 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 19 Scotland - We're Here!
- 20 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 21 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 22 European Vacation 2017
- 23 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 24 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 25 Need help in completing trip details