Does anyone have any thoughts about traveling from Munich to Milan by train. We have a Eurail Select Pass and wanted to take in some beautiful scenery in the Alps along the way. We are leaving in early October,and were originally going to travel to Chur or St. Moritz, overnight there, then continue on the next morning on the Bernina Express to Tirano. I am wondering if the Bernina Express is worth the extra night in Switzerland, or is the scenery on the Eurocity train almost as good in the Alps?
Train from Munich to Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 spain
- 2 First trip to Europe - early 20s want to see the highlights
- 3 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 4 Land v Waterways touring
- 5 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 6 We are off to France again!!
- 7 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 8 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 9 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 10 First trip to Paris
- 11 Champagne Country trip from Paris
- 12 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 13 is there accommodation available over summer at the Sorbonne?
- 14 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 15 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 16 Amsterdam with toddler; getting around & logistical questions
- 17 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 18 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 19 Amsterdam to see tulips
- 20 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 21 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 22 From Paris to the Riviera (15 days honeymoon)
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 tour guides in rome
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please