Does anyone have any thoughts about traveling from Munich to Milan by train. We have a Eurail Select Pass and wanted to take in some beautiful scenery in the Alps along the way. We are leaving in early October,and were originally going to travel to Chur or St. Moritz, overnight there, then continue on the next morning on the Bernina Express to Tirano. I am wondering if the Bernina Express is worth the extra night in Switzerland, or is the scenery on the Eurocity train almost as good in the Alps?
Train from Munich to Milan
- 1 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 4 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 5 East coast trains
- 6 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 7 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 8 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 9 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 10 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 11 Car Rental Locations
- 12 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 13 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 16 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 17 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 18 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 19 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 21 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 24 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 25 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help