In my last question I pondered the idea of going to the Cinque Terre or not. Well we have decided to go and have booked three nights from July 16 to July 19 in Monterosso.
We will then depart for Padua (where we will base ourselves for two nights so that we can have a day trip to Venice the following day).
However as these plans require travel from CT to Padua on a Sunday I want to make certain we can travel on this day. The timetables on Trenitalia do not seem available as yet. But my question is do the trains normally operate between these cities on Sundays?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 3 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Biarritz family holiday
- 8 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 9 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 10 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 11 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 14 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 15 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 16 Ireland in April
- 17 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 18 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 19 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 20 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 getting to CDG
- 25 Towersey, London