In my last question I pondered the idea of going to the Cinque Terre or not. Well we have decided to go and have booked three nights from July 16 to July 19 in Monterosso.
We will then depart for Padua (where we will base ourselves for two nights so that we can have a day trip to Venice the following day).
However as these plans require travel from CT to Padua on a Sunday I want to make certain we can travel on this day. The timetables on Trenitalia do not seem available as yet. But my question is do the trains normally operate between these cities on Sundays?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라하는법■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노추천ィ인터넷카지노추천
- 2 카지노싸이트 ■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인바카라추천ぅ온라인바카라추천
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Venice Bell Tower
- 5 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 6 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 7 Kayaking in Avignon
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 11 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 19 Sintra
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 22 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 23 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 24 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 25 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir