In my last question I pondered the idea of going to the Cinque Terre or not. Well we have decided to go and have booked three nights from July 16 to July 19 in Monterosso.
We will then depart for Padua (where we will base ourselves for two nights so that we can have a day trip to Venice the following day).
However as these plans require travel from CT to Padua on a Sunday I want to make certain we can travel on this day. The timetables on Trenitalia do not seem available as yet. But my question is do the trains normally operate between these cities on Sundays?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 2 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 3 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 4 London 6 day itinerary
- 5 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 6 Living in Paris......for a week
- 7 ATM help
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 10 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 11 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 12 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 13 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 14 Iceland trip report!
- 15 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 16 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 17 Athens tour guide advice
- 18 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 19 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 20 Threat Level in UK
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 24 Bernese Oberland
- 25 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia