We would like to take the train from Milan to Venice. We have never taken a train in Italy (this will be our second trip) and speak no Italian although we try. Can anyone give me any insight as to what to expect. I was talking to someone about it and they got me a bit concerned that we may have a hard time. I thank you.
train from Milan to Venice
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 2 Car in Prague
- 3 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 6 Public transport from Ostuni
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Prague - must see
- 9 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 10 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 11 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 12 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 13 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 14 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 17 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town
- 18 One more last question on Bayeux
- 19 Prague: hotels Golden Well vs Pachtuv Palace? anyone there recently?
- 20 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 21 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 22 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 23 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 "The Roman Guy" for tours?