My husband and I need to get from Madrid to San Sebastian on Septmeber 7th. On the Renfe site, it appears that there are 2 choices - 2 trains ( each about 5 + hours). Is this correct? Somehow, I thought that there was an AVE train, but my husband has been unable to fine anything else. Any suggestions for those of you who have traveled from these tow cities?
Thanks, Margie and Larry
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 2 Paris Picture Overlays
- 3 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 4 SPAIN FOR 2WKS
- 5 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 6 Need to purchase British currency from US
- 7 Greek Islands for Older Couple
- 8 2 Days in Rome
- 9 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 10 Spain 2 weeks itinerary help
- 11 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 12 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 13 Soriano nel Cimino - need some help please!
- 14 Portugal Transportation
- 15 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 16 Toledo or Segovia
- 17 Greece after the Vote
- 18 I hope my worry-wart sister doesn't see this!
- 19 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 20 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 21 Italy sim card for 16 days
- 22 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 23 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 24 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 25 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels