My husband and I need to get from Madrid to San Sebastian on Septmeber 7th. On the Renfe site, it appears that there are 2 choices - 2 trains ( each about 5 + hours). Is this correct? Somehow, I thought that there was an AVE train, but my husband has been unable to fine anything else. Any suggestions for those of you who have traveled from these tow cities?
Thanks, Margie and Larry
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 2 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 3 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 First Time Europe Trip
- 8 Cordoba or Granada?
- 9 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 10 St Andrews advice
- 11 Guided tours or drive yourself? - Scotland
- 12 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 13 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 14 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 15 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 16 Hostel Advice
- 17 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 18 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 19 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 20 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 21 Rome for a week
- 22 Touring Wales
- 23 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 24 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 25 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels