My husband and I need to get from Madrid to San Sebastian on Septmeber 7th. On the Renfe site, it appears that there are 2 choices - 2 trains ( each about 5 + hours). Is this correct? Somehow, I thought that there was an AVE train, but my husband has been unable to fine anything else. Any suggestions for those of you who have traveled from these tow cities?
Thanks, Margie and Larry
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 2 One in Paris ... help
- 3 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 4 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 5 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 6 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 7 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 8 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 9 T Mobile Does it Again
- 10 Which order should I travel
- 11 Which order should I travel
- 12 Which order should I travel
- 13 Strasbourg sights and day trips
- 14 Train questions for Switzerland
- 15 First timers to Italy
- 16 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 17 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 18 Italy by Train - Sequence Recommendations
- 19 7 days St Moritz, Interlaken, Zermatt
- 20 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 21 Itinerary Help
- 22 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 23 Hungary itinerary Help
- 24 Dolomites October 14-18
- 25 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids