My husband and I need to get from Madrid to San Sebastian on Septmeber 7th. On the Renfe site, it appears that there are 2 choices - 2 trains ( each about 5 + hours). Is this correct? Somehow, I thought that there was an AVE train, but my husband has been unable to fine anything else. Any suggestions for those of you who have traveled from these tow cities?
Thanks, Margie and Larry
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 2 4 days in Provence in early June
- 3 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 4 France Itinerary Advice
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 7 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 8 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 9 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 10 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 11 Leather goods in Florence
- 12 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 13 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 14 Trip to Rome
- 15 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 16 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 17 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 18 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 19 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 20 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 21 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 22 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 23 French election
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 25 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid