My husband and I need to get from Madrid to San Sebastian on Septmeber 7th. On the Renfe site, it appears that there are 2 choices - 2 trains ( each about 5 + hours). Is this correct? Somehow, I thought that there was an AVE train, but my husband has been unable to fine anything else. Any suggestions for those of you who have traveled from these tow cities?
Thanks, Margie and Larry
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow on Christmas Day?
- 2 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 3 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 4 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 5 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 6 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 7 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 10 Holland/France/Spain
- 11 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 12 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 13 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 14 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 15 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 16 Car rental leaving Rome
- 17 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 18 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 19 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 20 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 21 Greece in March?
- 22 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 23 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 24 Why Not Helsinki?
- 25 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve