My husband and I need to get from Madrid to San Sebastian on Septmeber 7th. On the Renfe site, it appears that there are 2 choices - 2 trains ( each about 5 + hours). Is this correct? Somehow, I thought that there was an AVE train, but my husband has been unable to fine anything else. Any suggestions for those of you who have traveled from these tow cities?
Thanks, Margie and Larry
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 USA : epson Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO~681 ~72O8 epson PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Live!: AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 24*7
- 3 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 6 16 days in France and Italy
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 9 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 10 Avoid Europcar!
- 11 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 12 IWM
- 13 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 14 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 15 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 16 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 17 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 18 quickest way to Prague
- 19 Paris for children
- 20 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 21 Scotland - We're Here!
- 22 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 23 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Transport Christmas and NYE