I'm trying to figure out prices from Luxembourg Gare to Trier via train. I was researching on bahn.de and it says 16 euros. This seems awfully high for a 45 minute ride.
On the Luxembourg train site (all in french) I seem to see some type of ticket for 6-7 euros, but my French is rusty.
Can anyone help with prices? Also, how frequently do trains run?
Thanks in advance!
Train from Luxembourg City to Trier
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 2 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 3 Pyrenees logistics
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 7 5 Observations About Paris
- 8 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 caroline_venezia
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 16 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 17 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 18 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 19 Normandy and Loire
- 20 Granada
- 21 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 22 Italy dolomites
- 23 Taormina Sicily
- 24 Northern Europe in April-May
- 25 history museums or locations