I'm trying to figure out prices from Luxembourg Gare to Trier via train. I was researching on bahn.de and it says 16 euros. This seems awfully high for a 45 minute ride.
On the Luxembourg train site (all in french) I seem to see some type of ticket for 6-7 euros, but my French is rusty.
Can anyone help with prices? Also, how frequently do trains run?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 2 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 3 IWM
- 4 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 5 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 6 Amalfi Coast
- 7 Montserrat Express
- 8 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 9 Seville to Cordoba
- 10 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 11 3 nights in Madrid
- 12 London Hotel - Different Request
- 13 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 14 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 15 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 16 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 17 Itinery help Crete
- 18 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 19 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 20 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 21 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 22 Help me make this possible!
- 23 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 24 alcazar question and seville advice
- 25 My Topic TitleT 10 card question