I'm trying to figure out prices from Luxembourg Gare to Trier via train. I was researching on bahn.de and it says 16 euros. This seems awfully high for a 45 minute ride.
On the Luxembourg train site (all in french) I seem to see some type of ticket for 6-7 euros, but my French is rusty.
Can anyone help with prices? Also, how frequently do trains run?
Thanks in advance!
Train from Luxembourg City to Trier
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 2 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 3 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 4 one last portugal car rental question
- 5 Venice
- 6 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 7 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 10 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 11 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 14 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 15 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 16 Hotel in Venice
- 17 Day trip on the Rhine
- 18 Avignon to London?
- 19 Swiss rail passes
- 20 Day trips
- 21 Europe in 21 days
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 24 Day trip from London to Paris
- 25 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?