I'm trying to figure out prices from Luxembourg Gare to Trier via train. I was researching on bahn.de and it says 16 euros. This seems awfully high for a 45 minute ride.
On the Luxembourg train site (all in french) I seem to see some type of ticket for 6-7 euros, but my French is rusty.
Can anyone help with prices? Also, how frequently do trains run?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 www.adal.ml 아달 파주오피 파주건마 파주휴게텔 파주마사지 파주키스방
- 2 "Never Mind"
- 3 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 6 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 7 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 8 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Nafplio to Hydra
- 11 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 14 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 15 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 16 Prague itinerary advice
- 17 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 Santorini lodging
- 20 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 21 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 22 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 23 info Faro & Algarve
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Favorite restaurants in Provence???