I'm trying to figure out prices from Luxembourg Gare to Trier via train. I was researching on bahn.de and it says 16 euros. This seems awfully high for a 45 minute ride.
On the Luxembourg train site (all in french) I seem to see some type of ticket for 6-7 euros, but my French is rusty.
Can anyone help with prices? Also, how frequently do trains run?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue des Rosiers
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 First Trip to Europe!
- 4 Brief trip report Naples
- 5 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 6 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 7 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 10 visa appointment experience
- 11 What to take to Germany
- 12 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 13 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 14 Scotland Trip
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 17 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 18 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 21 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 22 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 23 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 24 4 week trip Turkey
- 25 Holiday in Austria