I'm trying to figure out prices from Luxembourg Gare to Trier via train. I was researching on bahn.de and it says 16 euros. This seems awfully high for a 45 minute ride.
On the Luxembourg train site (all in french) I seem to see some type of ticket for 6-7 euros, but my French is rusty.
Can anyone help with prices? Also, how frequently do trains run?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 2 Bed & Breakfast in Paris for one night
- 3 Winery tours
- 4 Umbrella Stroller for Central Europe
- 5 Rental Car Options
- 6 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 7 Lake Maggiore?
- 8 Help - Fly back from Rome or Milan?
- 9 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 10 If Greece exits
- 11 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 12 London for work Paris for play!
- 13 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 14 Texans Take a Tour
- 15 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 16 Rome Walking Guide
- 17 Car rental Spain to France
- 18 Expresso Wifi - Other Wifi Devices
- 19 Prague Trip Report
- 20 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 21 Restaurant / Food suggestions for the Golden Circle
- 22 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 23 what to do in florence
- 24 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 25 Ecotourism Holiday Survey for Extended Project