I'm trying to figure out prices from Luxembourg Gare to Trier via train. I was researching on bahn.de and it says 16 euros. This seems awfully high for a 45 minute ride.
On the Luxembourg train site (all in french) I seem to see some type of ticket for 6-7 euros, but my French is rusty.
Can anyone help with prices? Also, how frequently do trains run?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in Italy!!!
- 2 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 3 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 4 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 5 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 6 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 7 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 8 ROME!!!
- 9 please revew provence agenda
- 10 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 11 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 12 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 13 Tuscany Help
- 14 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 15 London: Oyster, 2For1, Travel Card--Help!
- 16 walking tours/ personalguides in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Copenhagen
- 17 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 18 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 19 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 20 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 21 Small detour from Paris
- 22 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 23 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 24 Sicily or Rome
- 25 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros