I'm trying to figure out prices from Luxembourg Gare to Trier via train. I was researching on bahn.de and it says 16 euros. This seems awfully high for a 45 minute ride.
On the Luxembourg train site (all in french) I seem to see some type of ticket for 6-7 euros, but my French is rusty.
Can anyone help with prices? Also, how frequently do trains run?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in October
- 2 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 3 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 4 What Greek islands should I visit
- 5 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 6 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 7 Beaches in Southern France
- 8 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 9 cell phone companys
- 10 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 11 italy itinerary
- 12 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 13 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 14 Local markets in Italy
- 15 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 16 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 17 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 18 Where in Paris?
- 19 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 20 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 21 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 22 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 23 Guides - Matera
- 24 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016