I'm trying to figure out prices from Luxembourg Gare to Trier via train. I was researching on bahn.de and it says 16 euros. This seems awfully high for a 45 minute ride.
On the Luxembourg train site (all in french) I seem to see some type of ticket for 6-7 euros, but my French is rusty.
Can anyone help with prices? Also, how frequently do trains run?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lagos Walking Tour
- 2 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 3 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 4 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 5 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 6 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 7 Amsterdam Hotel
- 8 http://supplementstest.org/forever-bust/
- 9 Euro 2016
- 10 Charles Degaulle question
- 11 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 12 FCO connection time
- 13 Paris gtg in October?
- 14 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 17 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 18 Dolomites October 14-18
- 19 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 20 Switzerland itinerary help
- 21 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 22 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 23 Norway Itinerary
- 24 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 25 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?