I'm trying to figure out prices from Luxembourg Gare to Trier via train. I was researching on bahn.de and it says 16 euros. This seems awfully high for a 45 minute ride.
On the Luxembourg train site (all in french) I seem to see some type of ticket for 6-7 euros, but my French is rusty.
Can anyone help with prices? Also, how frequently do trains run?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips on driving in France
- 2 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 3 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 4 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 5 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 6 Travel vs. Babies
- 7 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 8 20 Days in Europe
- 9 Budapest Hotels
- 10 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 11 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 12 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 13 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 14 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 15 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 16 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy
- 17 CDG much improved
- 18 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 19 Sicily Tour Service
- 20 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 21 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 22 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 23 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 24 First trip to Italy
- 25 Trip Report on A Perfect Three Days in S. Corsica