I'm trying to figure out prices from Luxembourg Gare to Trier via train. I was researching on bahn.de and it says 16 euros. This seems awfully high for a 45 minute ride.
On the Luxembourg train site (all in french) I seem to see some type of ticket for 6-7 euros, but my French is rusty.
Can anyone help with prices? Also, how frequently do trains run?
Thanks in advance!
Train from Luxembourg City to Trier
- 1 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 2 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 3 Paris Ticket t+
- 4 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 5 Paris museums free admission
- 6 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 7 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 8 Am I too fat too travel?
- 9 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 10 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 11 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 12 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 13 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 14 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 15 Do and don't, eating in France
- 16 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 17 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 18 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 19 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 20 Escaping Crowds in la Costiera and Cilento...and a brief fling with Naples.
- 21 Italian train question
- 22 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 23 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 24 Best area to stay in Rome
- 25 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out