My wife and I want to take a train from Lucerne to Arth-Goldau and then on to Milan. I've been on the SBB.CH website and it looks like super saver fares aren't available until 30 days prior to departure. Is there a way to find decent fares about 50-60 days in advance? We're also debating 1st versus 2nd class seats. Not sure if 1st class seats are eligible for any kind of discounted fares. Any advice would be appreciated.
Train from Lucerne to Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 2 bath or york
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 Paris to Rome
- 5 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 6 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 7 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 8 Local Tour in Provence?
- 9 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 10 Ste Remy France
- 11 car rental info
- 12 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 13 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 22 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 23 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 24 London tube
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt