My wife and I want to take a train from Lucerne to Arth-Goldau and then on to Milan. I've been on the SBB.CH website and it looks like super saver fares aren't available until 30 days prior to departure. Is there a way to find decent fares about 50-60 days in advance? We're also debating 1st versus 2nd class seats. Not sure if 1st class seats are eligible for any kind of discounted fares. Any advice would be appreciated.
Train from Lucerne to Milan
View all Europe activity »
- 1 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 2 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 3 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 4 British drivers
- 5 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 6 A full week in The Netherlands
- 7 Prague Main Train Station
- 8 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 9 Spain Travel
- 10 Venice in Jan
- 11 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 12 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 13 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 14 Southern France
- 15 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 16 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 17 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 18 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Public transport from Ostuni
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Itinerary Questions
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 25 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?