I am wondering if it makes sense to purchase train tickets to go from London to Wales before our arrival in London from the US?
Train from London to wales
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England sites not to miss
- 2 2 month backpacking though europe
- 3 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 4 naples & pickpockets
- 5 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 6 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 7 month's stay in Italy
- 8 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 9 Scotland day tour
- 10 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 13 Wine tour from Verona?
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 16 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 17 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 18 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 19 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 20 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 21 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 22 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 23 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 24 UK in the Beginning of 2016
- 25 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?