I am wondering if it makes sense to purchase train tickets to go from London to Wales before our arrival in London from the US?
Train from London to wales
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 2 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 3 Air pollution in Paris
- 4 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 5 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 6 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 9 20 days in Germany
- 10 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 France, Italy and Greec
- 13 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 14 Rome---August and September
- 15 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 16 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 17 Help With Vienna
- 18 Good Hotels around Gare Montparnasse
- 19 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 20 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 21 South of France November Trip Report
- 22 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 23 Dresden or Leipzig
- 24 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 25 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input