I am wondering if it makes sense to purchase train tickets to go from London to Wales before our arrival in London from the US?
Train from London to wales
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back home problems with sim card
- 2 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 3 Pronunciation
- 4 How do you find French food?
- 5 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 6 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 7 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 What still confounds you about travel?
- 10 GPS in Tuscany
- 11 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 12 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 13 italy
- 14 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 15 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 16 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 17 Monet in Normandy
- 18 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 19 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 20 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 21 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 24 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 25 Apartments in Verona and Bologna