My husband and I were planning on taking a train from London to Bath, spending one night and then driving on to the Cotswolds the next day. I really would like to see Stonehenge. Does it make sense to take the train from London to Salisbury, pick up our car there, drive to Stonehenge and then on to Bath. Is that a fairly easy drive and the best way to get to both areas?
Train from London to Salisbury
- 1 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 2 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 3 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 4 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 5 Prague Itinerary
- 6 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 7 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 8 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 9 Home base in Provence in July
- 10 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 11 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 12 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 13 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 14 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 15 Granada on Sunday
- 16 Four Days in Seville
- 17 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 18 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 19 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 20 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 21 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 22 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 23 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 24 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 25 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?