My husband and I were planning on taking a train from London to Bath, spending one night and then driving on to the Cotswolds the next day. I really would like to see Stonehenge. Does it make sense to take the train from London to Salisbury, pick up our car there, drive to Stonehenge and then on to Bath. Is that a fairly easy drive and the best way to get to both areas?
Train from London to Salisbury
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 3 one last portugal car rental question
- 4 Venice
- 5 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 6 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 9 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 10 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 13 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 14 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 15 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 16 Hotel in Venice
- 17 Day trip on the Rhine
- 18 Avignon to London?
- 19 Swiss rail passes
- 20 Day trips
- 21 Europe in 21 days
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 24 Day trip from London to Paris
- 25 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?