I'm traveling at some point on May 9th. I probably won't know until that day the time when I can see how many things I've checked off my list already. I've figured out the ride is about 2.5 hours and I just buy the unreserved ticket at the station. I'm wondering what the available departure times are all day long so I can be sure to plan accordingly. But I am a little thick when it comes to this Bahn site:
What station names should I choose when I go to https://www.bahn.com/i/view/GBR/en/index.shtml
In Ljlubljana, I am staying at the Best Western Slon and in Zagreb, I am staying at the Hotel Dubrovnik, if I am choosing anything other than a main train station.
Also, does anyone know if I can walk to/from either of these hotels to the train station? I haven't tried to look this up yet; the question just occurred to me while this window for typing was open!
Appreciate anyone who can advise!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 4 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 5 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 6 Two days in Rome
- 7 London is it worth it?
- 8 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 9 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 10 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 11 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 12 International drivers permit
- 13 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 14 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 15 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 16 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 17 First visit to London
- 18 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 19 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 20 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 21 Naples + Walking Tour
- 22 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 25 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers