I'm traveling at some point on May 9th. I probably won't know until that day the time when I can see how many things I've checked off my list already. I've figured out the ride is about 2.5 hours and I just buy the unreserved ticket at the station. I'm wondering what the available departure times are all day long so I can be sure to plan accordingly. But I am a little thick when it comes to this Bahn site:
What station names should I choose when I go to https://www.bahn.com/i/view/GBR/en/index.shtml
In Ljlubljana, I am staying at the Best Western Slon and in Zagreb, I am staying at the Hotel Dubrovnik, if I am choosing anything other than a main train station.
Also, does anyone know if I can walk to/from either of these hotels to the train station? I haven't tried to look this up yet; the question just occurred to me while this window for typing was open!
Appreciate anyone who can advise!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 2 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 3 French restaurants
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 6 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 9 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 10 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 11 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 12 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 13 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 14 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 15 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 16 Shoes in Scotland
- 17 Engadine Valley help
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Naples, Italy
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 22 Tuscany 6 nights
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 25 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees