I'm traveling at some point on May 9th. I probably won't know until that day the time when I can see how many things I've checked off my list already. I've figured out the ride is about 2.5 hours and I just buy the unreserved ticket at the station. I'm wondering what the available departure times are all day long so I can be sure to plan accordingly. But I am a little thick when it comes to this Bahn site:
What station names should I choose when I go to https://www.bahn.com/i/view/GBR/en/index.shtml
In Ljlubljana, I am staying at the Best Western Slon and in Zagreb, I am staying at the Hotel Dubrovnik, if I am choosing anything other than a main train station.
Also, does anyone know if I can walk to/from either of these hotels to the train station? I haven't tried to look this up yet; the question just occurred to me while this window for typing was open!
Appreciate anyone who can advise!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 2 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 3 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 4 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 5 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 6 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 7 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 10 Praiano
- 11 Rouen Tour Companies
- 12 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 15 Ireland itinerary help please
- 16 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 17 Ronda Wine/biking
- 18 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Perugia
- 21 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 22 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 23 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 24 Areas in Milan
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece