I'm traveling at some point on May 9th. I probably won't know until that day the time when I can see how many things I've checked off my list already. I've figured out the ride is about 2.5 hours and I just buy the unreserved ticket at the station. I'm wondering what the available departure times are all day long so I can be sure to plan accordingly. But I am a little thick when it comes to this Bahn site:
What station names should I choose when I go to https://www.bahn.com/i/view/GBR/en/index.shtml
In Ljlubljana, I am staying at the Best Western Slon and in Zagreb, I am staying at the Hotel Dubrovnik, if I am choosing anything other than a main train station.
Also, does anyone know if I can walk to/from either of these hotels to the train station? I haven't tried to look this up yet; the question just occurred to me while this window for typing was open!
Appreciate anyone who can advise!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 2 Globus Iberian Tour
- 3 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 4 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 5 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 6 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 9 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 10 UK in May and June
- 11 Spain: train/rental car help
- 12 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 13 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 14 good restaurants in Budapest
- 15 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 16 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 17 Wales
- 18 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 19 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 20 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 21 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 22 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Alhambra
- 25 Shorts in South of France?