What is the fastest train from London Heathrow to Le Meridien Piccadilly. I believe that I will need to stop at Westminster, London SW1, UK. Is this right? Or is there a closer stop?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 4 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 5 4 days in switzerland
- 6 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 7 14 nights in Europe
- 8 Vienna or Budapest?
- 9 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 10 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 11 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 12 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 13 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 14 French immersion courses in France
- 15 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 16 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 17 Ireland & Scotland
- 18 CDG airport
- 19 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 20 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 21 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 22 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 23 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 24 Munich
- 25 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.