Our cruise will be docking in Le Havre at 8am and leaving at 10pm. We are currently planning to take the train into Paris and meet our tour guide there. The guide will be with us for six hours and then we will be on our own and take the train back. Can you tell me how reliable the train and train schedule are. We have shortened our touring plans from 8 to 6 hours just to be sure to be back in time. I am a little nervous. This is my first trip to Europe ao I am unfamiliar with their train system.
Train from Le Havre to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 4 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 5 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 6 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 9 London 2nd time around
- 10 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 11 Traveling in France by train
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 14 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 15 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 16 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 17 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 18 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 19 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 20 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 21 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 22 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 23 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 24 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 25 Sicily - not a trip report