We're hoping to go to Lake Como in late June for a few days, and then on to Zermatt. We're not renting a car. How do we go, and how long will it take?
Train from Lake Como to Zermatt?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 2 London visit
- 3 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 4 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 5 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 6 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 7 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 8 Budget for 3 Month's
- 9 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 10 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 11 Small group for Colosseum
- 12 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 21 Days in Central Europe
- 19 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 20 Lofoten ferry
- 21 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 22 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 23 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 24 Italian cooking classes
- 25 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March