Does anyone have any experience with the first class train from these two cities. We are wondering if we should go during the day or at night. I have read awful things about the bathroom but I am not sure it was this leg and if it was in first class. Thanks!!
Train from Krakow to Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 2 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 3 Dordogne lodging
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 6 Rocamaxour
- 7 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 8 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 9 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 10 Dordogne markets
- 11 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 12 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 13 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 14 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 15 northern Portugal
- 16 Is this realistic... advice?
- 17 Potential trip - Balkans
- 18 Making reservations in Italy
- 19 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 20 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 23 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 24 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 25 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper