Does anyone have any experience with the first class train from these two cities. We are wondering if we should go during the day or at night. I have read awful things about the bathroom but I am not sure it was this leg and if it was in first class. Thanks!!
Train from Krakow to Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 I'm in a funk
- 4 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 5 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 6 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 7 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 8 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 9 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 10 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 11 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 12 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 13 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 14 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 15 Ireland driving vacation
- 16 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 17 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 18 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 19 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 20 Provence, near Nice
- 21 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 22 Bike touring in France
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 25 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain