Does anyone have any experience with the first class train from these two cities. We are wondering if we should go during the day or at night. I have read awful things about the bathroom but I am not sure it was this leg and if it was in first class. Thanks!!
Train from Krakow to Prague
- 1 portugal
- 2 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 3 London on a sunny day
- 4 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 5 Train tickets
- 6 Sardinia, Italy
- 7 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 8 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 9 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 10 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 11 Navigo Decouverte
- 12 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 13 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 14 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 15 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 16 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 17 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 18 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 19 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 20 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 21 Medieval castles dinner from Galway
- 22 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 23 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 24 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 25 A chacun son goût