Does anyone have any experience with the first class train from these two cities. We are wondering if we should go during the day or at night. I have read awful things about the bathroom but I am not sure it was this leg and if it was in first class. Thanks!!
Train from Krakow to Prague
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 7 days in Andalucia
- 4 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 10 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 Belgium
- 13 Navigo Decouverte
- 14 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 15 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 16 More help with housing in Puglia
- 17 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 15 days in Europe,
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 Madrid to Sevilla
- 22 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 23 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 24 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time