Does anyone have any experience with the first class train from these two cities. We are wondering if we should go during the day or at night. I have read awful things about the bathroom but I am not sure it was this leg and if it was in first class. Thanks!!
Train from Krakow to Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 2 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 3 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 4 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 5 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 6 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 10 Paris November 2014
- 11 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 12 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 13 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 14 Traveling in France by train
- 15 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 16 Arc de Triumph Question
- 17 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 18 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 19 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 23 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 24 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 25 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?