We want to take the night train from Krakow to Prague. It appears that we could take Czech transport or polish rail, however there is a 150 Euro price difference between the two. Does anyone know anything about these 2 options and why there might be this price difference? Thanks for your help.
train from krakow to prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 2 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 3 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 4 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 5 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 6 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 9 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 10 travel to western Europe from India
- 11 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 12 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 13 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 14 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice, France
- 15 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 16 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 17 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 18 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 19 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 20 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 21 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 22 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 23 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 24 Moroccan food in Paris
- 25 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice