We want to take the night train from Krakow to Prague. It appears that we could take Czech transport or polish rail, however there is a 150 Euro price difference between the two. Does anyone know anything about these 2 options and why there might be this price difference? Thanks for your help.
train from krakow to prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Heli Tour
- 5 What are the best places to see in England
- 6 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 7 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 8 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 9 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 10 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 11 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Estonia Amber
- 15 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 16 Tight Planning?
- 17 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 18 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 19 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 20 Travel with Teens
- 21 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 22 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 23 One week in Venice - trips
- 24 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 25 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions