We want to take the night train from Krakow to Prague. It appears that we could take Czech transport or polish rail, however there is a 150 Euro price difference between the two. Does anyone know anything about these 2 options and why there might be this price difference? Thanks for your help.
train from krakow to prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terrorism in Europe
- 2 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 3 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 4 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 5 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 6 How much luggage?????
- 7 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 8 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 9 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 10 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 11 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 12 Cornwall or Paris?
- 13 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 14 Help with France itinerary
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 18 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 20 Santorini and Paros - Best mode of transportation
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 Need help with itinerary
- 23 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 24 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 25 Paris Marais, Montmartre and fairies wheel