We want to take the night train from Krakow to Prague. It appears that we could take Czech transport or polish rail, however there is a 150 Euro price difference between the two. Does anyone know anything about these 2 options and why there might be this price difference? Thanks for your help.
train from krakow to prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Potential trip - Balkans
- 2 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 3 car rental agency
- 4 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 5 Italy for 5 nights!
- 6 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 7 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 8 scotland trave;
- 9 Paris Art Galleries
- 10 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 11 Paris Bastille Day
- 12 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 13 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 14 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?
- 15 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 16 Croatia help
- 17 River Cruise
- 18 Accommodation
- 19 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 20 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 21 Stockholmsmässan Exhibition and Convention Center to nearest airport
- 22 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 23 Underground Ticket Office Closures---Effects Yet?
- 24 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 25 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy