We want to take the night train from Krakow to Prague. It appears that we could take Czech transport or polish rail, however there is a 150 Euro price difference between the two. Does anyone know anything about these 2 options and why there might be this price difference? Thanks for your help.
train from krakow to prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 2 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 3 Tipping in the UK
- 4 4 days in lake region
- 5 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 6 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 7 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 8 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 9 Restrictions on Portable GPS Use in the UK
- 10 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 11 7 countries in a month
- 12 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 13 Already planning our next trip (Spain/Italy/France)!
- 14 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 15 Trip to Scotland and northern England June 2014
- 16 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 17 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 18 floods in Andalucia
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 21 INTERESTED IN A HOME EXCHANGE ?
- 22 Guided Tour on Coach vs rail and city tours
- 23 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 24 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe