We want to take the night train from Krakow to Prague. It appears that we could take Czech transport or polish rail, however there is a 150 Euro price difference between the two. Does anyone know anything about these 2 options and why there might be this price difference? Thanks for your help.
train from krakow to prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 2 atm cards in Spain
- 3 Hotel in Rome?
- 4 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 5 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 6 Cotswolds village base
- 7 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 8 10 days in England
- 9 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 10 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 11 Passport Delays
- 12 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 13 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 14 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 15 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 16 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 17 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 18 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 19 weather in Veneto area in September
- 20 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 21 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 22 Secure parking in Tarifa, Spain
- 23 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 24 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 25 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?