We want to take the night train from Krakow to Prague. It appears that we could take Czech transport or polish rail, however there is a 150 Euro price difference between the two. Does anyone know anything about these 2 options and why there might be this price difference? Thanks for your help.
train from krakow to prague
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advises for trip to Russia
- 2 Family European winter holiday
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 5 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 6 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 9 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 10 Travel by train or bus
- 11 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 18 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 19 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 22 Planning a holiday
- 23 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?