We want to take the night train from Krakow to Prague. It appears that we could take Czech transport or polish rail, however there is a 150 Euro price difference between the two. Does anyone know anything about these 2 options and why there might be this price difference? Thanks for your help.
train from krakow to prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 2 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 3 Bregenz or Lindau
- 4 I need some big advice!
- 5 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 6 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 9 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 14 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 15 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 16 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 17 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 18 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 19 Best beach town in Italy?
- 20 Italy and Croatia
- 21 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 22 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 23 Weekend in Norfolk
- 24 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 25 A Greek sojourn