We want to take the night train from Krakow to Prague. It appears that we could take Czech transport or polish rail, however there is a 150 Euro price difference between the two. Does anyone know anything about these 2 options and why there might be this price difference? Thanks for your help.
train from krakow to prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 rail pass
- 2 Scotland and northern England
- 3 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 4 Germany for 3 weeks
- 5 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 6 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 7 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 8 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 9 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 10 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 11 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 12 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 13 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 14 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 15 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 16 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 19 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 20 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 21 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 22 Great restaurants in Italy
- 23 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 24 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 25 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report