We want to take the night train from Krakow to Prague. It appears that we could take Czech transport or polish rail, however there is a 150 Euro price difference between the two. Does anyone know anything about these 2 options and why there might be this price difference? Thanks for your help.
train from krakow to prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 2 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 3 Local Tour in Provence?
- 4 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 5 Ste Remy France
- 6 bath or york
- 7 car rental info
- 8 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 9 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 10 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 15 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 19 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 20 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 21 London tube
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary