We want to take the night train from Krakow to Prague. It appears that we could take Czech transport or polish rail, however there is a 150 Euro price difference between the two. Does anyone know anything about these 2 options and why there might be this price difference? Thanks for your help.
train from krakow to prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 3 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 4 Gite and/or agritourism
- 5 20 days in Germany
- 6 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 7 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 8 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 11 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 12 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 13 England and Scotland
- 14 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 15 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 17 Athens/Istanbul March
- 18 French open
- 19 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 20 Azores
- 21 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 22 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 25 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German