I am planning to drop off a car in Krakow in the morning and then take a train to Wroclaw in the early afternoon. Can I simply buy a ticket on that day or is it recommended that I pre-purchase the ticket with a reservation, if reservations are even available?
train from Karkow to Wroclaw
- 1 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 2 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 3 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 4 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 5 Drive Rome Florence
- 6 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 7 Which tour company would be best?
- 8 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 9 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 13 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 14 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 15 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 16 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 17 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 18 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 21 Northern Italy
- 22 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 23 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 24 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 25 Hotel question...first time to Paris!