I am planning to drop off a car in Krakow in the morning and then take a train to Wroclaw in the early afternoon. Can I simply buy a ticket on that day or is it recommended that I pre-purchase the ticket with a reservation, if reservations are even available?
train from Karkow to Wroclaw
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 2 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 3 British drivers
- 4 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 5 A full week in The Netherlands
- 6 Prague Main Train Station
- 7 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 8 Spain Travel
- 9 Venice in Jan
- 10 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 11 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 12 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 13 Southern France
- 14 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 15 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 18 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Public transport from Ostuni
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Itinerary Questions
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 25 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?